Day 2: 9/5/19

I was pissed because I got my period this morning and it's literally the second day of school. Anyways I was alone most of today which wasn't that bad but it kinda sucked not having anyone to talk to. I listened to music most of the day it was calming. During photography the teacher told us to make a chart of our identities and I kinda got really excited about it and went a little overboard. She told us to write like 5 things that identify us and I wrote like 20. She told us at the end of class to take 10 pictures at home of the things that identify us. I'm actually a little excited for it. I joined photography because I actually enjoy taking aesthetic pictures of stuff.

Remember how I said I got my period this morning? Yeah well I had really bad cramps from 4th period up till 7th period. I went to the nurse and used the heating pad but it doesn't really work for me till after I take it off. I'm not sure if that makes sense but usually when I'm using a heating pad it doesn't help my cramps when it on my stomach but once i take it off it helps. I was trying to convince my mom to pick me up but she said no because it was only the second day of school.

Anywhooooo I can't stand going to accounting because the teacher makes everything so boring like I literally almost fell asleep within the first five minutes of class. This one kid in my class literally flirted with her a couple times. I know your gonna " your being dramatic he wasn't flirting with her he was prolly being nice" but like he was actually like winking at her and everything it was awkward.

I asked one of my younger friends if she had ibuprofen and she said she would find someone who can get me some and I passed her in the hall two hours later and she apologised because the girl she asked was like gone or whatever so ya know. I'm not mad I just wish she woulda told me before so I could find someone else to give me some.

Lunch was kinda chaotic it was loud. one of the supervisors for the lunch room kept whistling so she could get all our attention. Nobody would stay quiet so she could say what she had to say. Some people are extremely disrespectful. My ex took my fucking table lmao.

Nothing exciting really happened today.

I gained a lot of weight during the summer so I'm doing this thing where I ear one meal a day to get back into the habit of eating like a normal human. I'm only gonna eat dinner because I will feel more hungry if I only eat lunch. that way I won't wake up in the morning hungry.

Update: IM GETTING CHINCHILLAS