Day 3: 9/6/19

Last night I got two chinchillas 😆❤️ anyways the pic I used for this story is the pic of one of them. He's my cute little daredevil.

Today started off okay first period was kinda amusing. My forensics teacher started making jokes about me smashing someone over the head with a bat. He was using it as an example on how you can see where the people were standing based on the blood splatter.

Second period was pretty fun we had to upload the ten pictures we took yesterday into a document and turn it in on schoology.

Third period was neutral all we did was take notes but no hw for that class so yay I don't have any homework over the weekend.

Fourth period was difficult. I was trying to figure out how to do literally everything and I got most of them right but I'm not really doing good in that class already. I'm super confused and don't know what to do.

Fifth period was trash. We got our gym lockers and sat around for the rest of class. I was doing some research on how to properly take care of chinchillas and I hear my ex bf and my ex friend talking shit about me together. It made my heart drop to my stomach. I don't know what I did for them to say nasty shit about me. The worst part is I still have feeling for my ex. I don't care about my ex best friend because she is a snitch and was fake af when we were friends. But the only person besides my best friend that I actually cared about was him. But ya know I'm just gonna have to let it go.

Lunch sucked. It was boring and the food was gross.

English wasn't too bad. We did a quick write for ten minutes. We had the choice to write a letter to a famous writer, ourselves, or the teacher/school. This was about our education too. The topic was boring but I just liked to write about something for once. But we had a summer reading project due today and I didn't get any papers or emails for it at all. The teacher said it came in the mail but I never got the paper so I was a little mad about that.

Study hall was shit. I pulled out my geometry and finished that and then I pulled out my chrome book so I could start my summer reading project. The hub teacher looked at me and said "why didn't you do your summer reading project" so I said "I never got the paper for it" and she said "well you should've gotten it in the mail" I said "I checked my email and everything I never got anything saying we had a summer reading project this year" and said said "you can't tell me you didn't know you had a project you guys have one every year" and I said "well I didn't know and I never got the paper so it's technically not my fault. Now if you will excuse me I would like to get this done please and thanks" and then she rolled her eyes at me and did whatever she was doing before interrupting me. She kinda gave me attitude and I wasn't in the best mood so it kinda ticked me off. I've never talked to an adult like that before.

Accounting was boring I didn't pay attention to anything at all today again I just sat on my phone the entire time so I don't remember anything that happened in that class.

I feel like I should start writing about everything that happens every day because my life at home is way more interesting than it is at school. Like getting the chinchillas and getting into arguments with my bf because we spend too much time together. Anywho I will probably wrote about the entire day instead of just in school. Also if someone's talking crap about me I have a right to confront them, right?

Well I'm gonna go because I get motion sick and I'm writing this on the bus. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your day.