Day 19: 9/30/19

So my friend that reads these told me she has a hard time knowing what classes I'm talking about so I'm just gonna change it and start saying the name of the class. Btw all of them are going to be in order so you don't have to worry about getting confused anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So last night I didn't get much sleep. My boyfriend was all over the bed so it was difficult to stay sleeping for a certain amount of time. I woke up feeling drained.

Forensics was good we watched CSI and wrote a worksheet about what your able to tell from handwriting and how.

Photography was okay we did something on the rule of thirds then started taking pictures around the outside of the school. I couldn't find anything interesting to take pictures of so I just took pictures of the lines and stuff.

Social studies was decent. We took notes about the industrial revolution. This one fucking kid in that class pisses me off so bad because all he does is annoy me and all I wanna do is get everything done and graduate. After that we got our homework so I did some of it but everyone was being loud so I couldn't focus. I turned in the article thing cuz I got it done and the teacher told me he wasn't gonna mark it late which felt good to hear because I'm failing with a 62 because I completely fucked the test. I got a 30/100 and a zero for a homework assignment. I can't take anymore zeros because I was doing really good before the damn test. I never do good on those. Even when I do try on them.

Geometry was good. We took notes and did some examples but we didn't get homework today.

Gym was great surprisingly. We did the warm up. Today we went outside so our warmup was running around the track once. Then we did archery. So I was doing really really good in the beginning I was hitting the target almost every time I shot the bow but once my ex looked at me it all went downhill from there. The first thing I did was hit the metal under the targets and split an arrow in half. Then another arrow bounces off the top metal piece and went over a large fence. And the third time I hit the metal on the top and the arrow stuck in the ground about 3 targets away from us lmaoooo. Then my ex looked at me and said "Jesus (my name) have you hit the the targets at all?" I said "through the entire thingy or just this round" and he said "since we came out here" and I said "I've been hitting the target every time. I must've gotten distracted because my aim is kinda off now." And he said something but I couldn't hear him so I asked what he said and he said never mind.

Lunch was decent. Me and my friend made jokes about me accidentally groping him on Friday. He did this thing before we left the lunch room that felt amazing. He first rubbed my arm a little and that felt nice. Then he did this thingy where he caressed my face. It sent tingles down my spine lol. I didn't eat anything today because I've felt fat all week so I was thinking maybe if I don't eat breakfast or lunch and only eat a little dinner I'll lose some weight. I feel great tho I'm not hungry or anything.

English was terrible. I have a hard time focusing on somethings because I have a very short attention span. She made us all read a couple passages so we could write about it in an essay and I couldn't focus at all. Also I think a girl in my class has a uti because she kept complaining that she had to pee a lot even though she literally went to the bathroom right after class started. When I had a uti I felt like I had to pee all the time so that why I think that.

Hub sucked. I was alone because Kyle was doing something with some other teacher. So I decided to get my social studies homework done then I started my article of the week thingy for English. I like to get everything done before the due date because I know I would forget about it till last minute so I like getting it all done while it's all still fresh in my mind.

Accounting was okay. For once I actually sorta payed attention I listened to music too but that's better than me playing mario kart. We got a work sheet when we first walked through the door so I went over and got a couple text books for me and a someone else. I was working on it and I didn't know what to do so I just decided to wing it and I ended up understanding how to do it. I'm super surprised I'm not failing that class tho because all I've been doing was writing these, playing mortal kombat, or playing mario kart. I'm never paying attention lmaoooooo.

So homecoming is Friday and this week is spirit week. I swear I thought spirit week started next week or something but nope I was wrong. Today was class Color day and the ninth graders Color was red. And guess what I did. I threw on my bright red pants so everyone either thought I was younger than I really am or they're gonna think I'm just stupid and don't know my class color. Anyways overall today was decent I still have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning but once I get out it's not that bad. Yanno?

Anywho I'm gonna leave this here because I'm on the bus and I'm starting to feel sick. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I get motion sick before but if you didn't know then you know now.