Day 18: 9/27/19

So I read this thing online a couple weeks ago that said your more likely to have bad dreams when you sleep in a cold room. At first I didn't believe it because I've always slept in a cold room and I usually don't have bad dreams but lately I've been having more and more bad dreams. Last night I had a dream but I can't remember what it was. My boyfriend woke me up because I started screaming I'm sorry and he got freaked out. He asked me what I was screaming about and I felt bad because I couldn't tell him since yanno I don't remember the dream.

Anyways first period was weird. We were told to literally forge some signatures for a lab. We also had a fire drill. Forging signatures is really difficult.

Second period we had to redo our peer review because the kids that used the computers after us yesterday ended up closing out of them so they never saved. Then we were talking about the one third rule.

Third period sucked. We had to do achieve 3000. My chrome book was dead so I had to do it on my phone and it was ass because we had to write a summary about every paragraph. We also had a fire drill during this period too.

On my way to fourth period I made eye contact with my ex but he quickly looked away. I'm getting mixed signals with him and I'm like super confused.

Fourth period was okay we did the paper we got yesterday but I rushed through it and ended up finishing it before class ended so I started working on the weakly we had just gotten. And I almost got that finished too before class ended but I didn't wanna start it so I stalled before starting it.

Fifth period was decent I worked on one of the papers I needed to do for English I ended up finishing that then the rest of class I looked for an article for social studies that was due today but I couldn't find anything.

Lunch was weird. This one kid took my phone and I was trying to get it back and accidentally groped him. It was awkward af. Other than that I was looking at clothes I wanted from ragsnrituals (an online gothic store)

Sixth period was great. Since I was done with everything she gave me and a couple people a free period since nobody did their homework and that was what we were doing all of class. We just played mario kart.

Seventh period sucked. I got moved away from Kyle again cuz we kept talking. Then we just played mario kart the rest of class again lol.

Eighth period was weird. I don't remember much of what happened because I was playing mario kart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late post I had it all written up but once again I forgot to post it.