Day 25: 10/8/19

So this morning I had a really hard time getting out of bed because I was so tired but I got up and got dressed. I looked at my phone and an old friend of mine has been talking to me recently we're gonna call him K. So K has been talking to me and I dated him like back in 5th grade so we obviously didn't last. We dated on and off for a while until we just decided to be friends. We split apart for almost a year and this year we just started talking again. I feel like I'm starting to gain feelings for him or I'm just super unhappy with my relationship rn that it's putting things in my head. I don't know but I've been thinking about him and B for a little while. Anyways I wore a pair of skinny blue jeans with a black and grey skull shirt with the shoulders and back cut out. I think I look good because I actually got my hair to style the right way instead of be puffy and curly all day. After I got ready I got a message from K and he told me there was a sub on the bus and he almost missed the bus because the sub was extremely early. Fuck I had to go down at 7 and I had only gotten up and out of bed by 6:45. I literally had 5 minutes to finish up when he messaged me. I usually get on the bus by 7:05 but the bus driver was 5 minutes early. Anywho I sat with K on the bus until we got to the school and all I could think about was how I wanna just kiss him. Back when we dated on and off we never kissed and I feel like it would be nice but I didn't because I respect my bf. Once we got to the school I met up with B and he was talking about how cold he was then he touched his hand against my face. I loved it. He felt so cold but it made me feel good. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Forensics: we got a presentation about chromatography so the forensics teacher explained it to us then we worked on it the rest of class.

Photography: we made sure our presentations were finished then we went around and took some pictures using framing. It was extremely difficult. If I were able to find the right things then maybe I could make a really good one. But I don't know what to do for it. If I'm able to I can put a picture of what I did on here.

History: this class is literally always boring. We watched videos about politics and then did some notes I forgot to do the rest of my homework for that class so I asked him if I were still able to turn it in if I got it done he said yeah so I gotta do that.

Geometry: we worked on the sheets we got yesterday but since I was done with that she gave me a test review thingy I also got to get out of class for a bit. The teacher asked me to bring down papers that were going to a place all the way across the school so I got some time out of there.

Gym: we did this weird new thing where we learn about philosophy by using compasses and learning how to use them. It was so difficult because for some reason the gym teachers voice was more echoing than normal. But we ended up figuring it out.

Lunch: I went to lunch and got in line to get some food. B came up to me and was like "what's for lunch" and I said "I have no ideas" then he stood with me in line. Lunch wasn't that good but i ate it because I've been super hungry lately. Anyways my friend that I'm always talking about, (let's call her P) she got ISS today because someone snitched on her for vaping on the bus I was a little upset because she is the only one I can talk to and I doubt her dads gonna let her hang out with me after school today now. She's been having a rough week I feel bad for her. Anyways this one kid we're calling him C. He came over to my table and started talking to us. He was like "B sam's got something to tell youuuuuu" and he was literally about to exposes me having a slight crush on him.

English: I handed in my essay and Kyle was talking to me about his AirPods. I am kinda jealous because they seem really nice but I don't have the money for those.

Hub: I started writing this the entire time so I was just like laying on the floor talking about my day on here so ya know.

Accounting: we took a test and I'm pretty sure I failed terribly because I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing lol and the teacher blames my phone but I blame her boring ass teaching. It bothers me because if I were to ask for help she wouldn't actually help me she would just tell me what to do.

I was walking down the hall that I usually do when I get out of accounting and I saw B and he gave me a hug. It felt really nice then I got on the bus and like everyone was hitting this one kids juul so ya know that was fun. Then the bus driver went over a bump really fast and everyone on the bus went flying out of their seats 😂😂like it was so bad I got a headache from it lmaoooooo. Anyways I'm gonna go now my head is pounding I will see yall tomorrow. Byeeeeeee✌🏻💖