Day 17: 9/26/19

To last night I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and when I came back my bf was sleeping sideways on the bed. Like he was sleeping laying the short way on the bed. So I figured he was like long gone or whatever since I had gotten him sick and he took NyQuil so I just layed down next to him in a small fuzzy dog blanket and on a round fuzzy pillow because he was taking up all the blankets and all the pillows. And I let him sleep but I couldn't fall asleep because I was at the top of the bed and it got really hot so I moved to the bottom of the bed where the fan was facing and kinda passed out but it felt like 5 minutes of being able to sleep and it was already 5:30. I went back to sleep for an hour and had trouble getting up at 6:30. I was exhausted so I just put my bra on and kept the shirt that I slept in on and wore a navy blue pair of jeans  because I was too lazy to look for anything so I grabbed the first thing in my drawer. I totally forgot that I had to do my hair too so it was like 6:50 when I finally finished my hair which meant I had 10 minutes to do everything else so I got something small to eat and forgot to brush my teeth. So that didn't feel good today.

First period was actually fun we did this little game where we got a sentience staying "a man laid on the pavement bleeding next to the body was a mint a plate and a .45 caliber shell" so we had to guess why the man was shot. We each had one question then we would get a hint and go onto the second round and there were two rounds of it then we had to describe why some things were laying there with the body and figure out why he was shot. We all guessed that he was robbing a bank or something because one of the clues said "coincidentally his name was bill" but he was at a money printing place and stole one of the money plates. It was the hardest thing we've done in there lol but it was fun.

Second period was okay we ended up doing a peer review thing for our projects and some people weren't done. Class ended before I was able to finish my peer review thingy so I left it open on the computer. I really hope nobody messes with it.

Third period sucked. I forgot we had a test so I guessed on a lot of it and I didn't write much for the essay because I didn't study. Once I finished I got on my phone and some kid smacked it out of my hands so I flipped out on him and got yelled at for talking but idc because he was being an ass.

Fourth period was okay all we did was notes and started working on the homework. She told us before we left that she wasn't going to make us do it tonight and we were gonna do it in class tomorrow so she can make sure we understand it.

Fifth period sucked. We played dodge ball and I sat in the back and stood there the entire class period. But when I went onto schoology I still got a 3 for the class which is pretty good seems how I didn't change or do anything. He put in there that I was actually doing something. But I'm still failing gym so getting a 3 doesn't really matter lol.

Lunch was okay I was alone half the time but I didn't mind I got to be alone in my thoughts for a bit. Then more towards the end I sat with a different friend that I don't really talk to as much. His head was down so I shook his shoulder and asked if he were okay. He was just sleeping lol. I have no idea how he was able to fall asleep in the cafeteria seems how it's loud af all the time. But we caught up on some stuff.

Sixth period was decent. I talked to Kyle and the new girl. We started talking yesterday but she seems pretty chill so I don't mind her. All we did was work on our other stuff since we had a sub but I had everything done. I took out my phone to show the new girl pics of my chinchillas because she said she didn't know what they looked like and the sub told me to put my phone away so I set it down and showed her so the sub wouldn't bitch at me. We had a fire drill during and I went over to my friend and hugged her and my ex was standing right there and said it was weird. She said "you prolly liked it" and I literally died right there. It was hilarious. 

Seventh period sucked since I had nothing to do I was forced to read so me and Kyle talked most of class until the teacher told me to move because he had work to do so we just texted the rest of class lol.

Eighth period was weird. There's this one kid in there that's a suck up and he literally was being an ass to everyone so they all started making fun of him and everything. It was kinda funny but I don't wanna seem like a bitch. But he was being an ass to everyone so i don't feel bad for laughing. We had another fire drill which was nice because we got out of class for a bit.

Overall today was okay it wasn't the best tho. But yanno every day could always be better. I'm sorry if this story was boring.  I have just been going to school to get my work done then go home so I can relax. Anyways see ya tomorrow