Day 9: 9/16/19

Sorry for completely skipping day 7 and 8 I forgot to write day 7 and I never went to school for day 8. So we're just gonna skip to day 9.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first period was okay. We had to write a paper about the differences between CSI and Forensics. I couldn't think of what to write for about 20 minutes so I was spending the rest of class trying rush through the paper to get it done.

Second period was great. We basically had a study hall because we didn't have the memory cards for the cameras I listened to music and played games on my phone.

Third period was boring we just did notes.

Fourth period sucked. We learned something new Friday and I wasn't there so I didn't understand it and we have hw about it so I don't know what to do.

Fifth period also sucked. My shoulders back and neck has been hurting all weekend and now I'm in gym so that's wonderful. I also did this thing every now and then where I would feel someone looking at me so I would scan the room to see who it was. Because I have anxiety and it freaks me out knowing that someone's looking but not knowing who or where they are. Anywho I was scanning the room and I kept locking eyes with my ex and it feels awkward because I miss him and everything but like I have a bf and I'm happy with my bf but I really cared about my ex. And I still do I just feel insecure every time he looks at me or something. But that's not the worst part. The entire time I kept thinking what it would be like if we were still together i feel like it would've been better to stay instead of lose him.

Lunch was great. We all joked around had a good time. It feels nice to feel welcome somewhere.

Sixth period was boring all we did was read. But as we were leaving the room my friend Kyle (lol) touched someone's hand and that dude was like "what are you some kind of gay" talking to Kyle but I was like "oops sorry that was me" just to freak him out it was kinda funny. 

Seventh period sucked my ex was in there so I did my geometry hw so I didn't have to make eye contact with him.

Eight was okay. Me and one of my ex's friends were doing practice permit tests the entire time.

Overall my day was actually really good. It was ten times better than what it's been like.