Chapter 6: Homecoming DISASTER

Nikki's POV:

Today's the day. I hope everything goes well. I put the dress in my bag and put my brush in it.

Suddenly I notice my diary is not in my bag. Oh shit! No no no. This CANNOT be happening. All my secrets were in there. No! Ugh ill worry about this later.
"Where ya goin. Ya goin to the garbage and admit you belong there. Hah. That's nice have fun, not." Mike says. I ignore his hateful comments.
Mike grabs my checks. "You better not try to run away or else. Be back at 9, were going to have some "fun". You understand?"
I quickly nod.
I run out the dark house and run to school. I go in the school bathroom and change. The dress looks horrible on me. I have no choice it's either this or that ripped dress i wear everyday.
I brush my long brown hair. Alright the dance is in the gym. I hear music and walk in. It's really crowded.

I see Snake and the girls. I walk over to them.
"Hi." I say.
"My ugly date yes your here! Hey guys im getting payed ri-"
Emma steps on snake's foot.
"I mean um uh. Lets dance shall we?" Snake says.
"Erm okay." I say. That was strange.
Its a slow dance song but snake starts dancing crazy. I just stand there embarrassed. "Um you can stop now." I mumble.
"What's that?" He asks.
"Nothin. I'm gonna go get a drink." I say as I walk over to the bar and get a drink.

I walk back but he's not there.
He's probably outside getting some fresh air. I walk out. My jaw drops open. Surprisingly I see him making out with Kat. With Kat? KAT?!?!
They both see me and start laughing.
They continue making out.

I can't believe they did this to me. Especially Kat. I thought she was my friend. I start to tear up and then wipe them.
"Dont cry Nikki. You did not like him anyway. Plus you don't need friends." I say to myself.

I head back in there. I see Luke sitting by himself. Yes that's it! Luke!
I walk over to him.
"Hi. I know I look hideous long story. My so called date was making out with my so called friend. Long story anyway can I sit here?" I say with a frown.

"Oh Nikki. I'm so sorry. You can hang out with me." He says.
I smile. "Thank you Luke." I say.

Suddenly I see Emma on stage.
"Excuse me everyone. I would like to announce something." She says as Jess and Kat join her on stage.
Suddenly Emma pulls out a book. She smiles. The book looks really familiar. I look more closely. MY DIARY!

"My diary!! How did they. Oh god." I say.
"Alright so you all know the little noob and jerk Nikki." She says to everyone.
Wow and I thought she was my friend. I actually thought I had friends. Im so desperate for friends. I just want to crawl up in a hole right now and die.

Jess flips to a page. "Okay so first of all she has a crush on this boy named Luke." Jess says.
Everyone laughs except Luke. His bright blue eyes look at me.

Tears start coming from my eyes.
She reads more and more of my secrets. Everything. How I was adopted. How I get abused. Everyone laughs except Luke.
I cry and run outside. It's raining. Great just like the movies on bad days.
I cry so hard. I sob. I was so stupid. I should of known. They set me up. I'm dumb and naive."I can't take this anymore." I say to myself and sob.

I run inside and grab a chair and run in the girls bathroom. I throw the chair so hard at the mirror. The mirror shaders into pieces. I grab a piece of the mirror.
I need to die. I want to die. I have to die. MY LIFE IS TRASH!!! I rub the sharp mirror piece against my hand and sob more. The pain throbs through my body.
I cut more and more. The doors open and I see Luke yelling my name. I close my eyes. The whole world goes black again. Am I dead? Am I in heaven? Please. I don't want this life anymore. I don't want to be on this earth. There's no point of my life.