Chapter 36: Tears

Emma's POV

"Nikki got away with it?!? UGH THAT PIECE OF SH**" I say.

"Where's my cash?" Justice asks.

I slap her. "That's all you think about?! Sweetie I never even had money for you. We're all in jail what do you freaking expect." I say.

My dad walks towards us and leans on the fence.

"Hey dad." I say.

"Did they kill her?" He says.

"Nope the police caught Nicole and Justice and now their here in jail with us." I say as I point to them.

"How did she even get help?"
Jess says as she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah? I thought Justice took her phone." Kat says.

"I did. I don't know, wait. That one son of a !!!!! She must of known my plan and she said her phones at the shop cuz it's broken and said she was using another phone for now and she gave me that when I wanted to "check the weather" on it. But she probably brought her real phone anyway." Justice says as she punches the fence angrily.

Suddenly the police talks in the speaker phone. "Everyone it's time to go back to your cell."

We were outside. The girls were separated with the boys.

"If none of you guys killed her. Ill kill her with my own hands. Just watch me. Once me and my dad get free in one month because of good behavior I will kill her. I will." I say quietly with an evil smirk. We go back to our cells with the police behind us.

Nikki's POV

I sent the voice recordings to my old friends. We haven't texted each other in years. I want them to realize how mean Nicole is. I'm glad their all in jail. I smile. I sit on my bed in my dorm. Justices stuff is here. That faker. Suddenly someone knocks on my door.

"Oh my gosh! Sweetie are you safe you okay?" Mom says.

"Mom! Dad!" I say as I see them standing there and hug them.

"Please have a seat." I say.

I start to tell them what happened.

Suddenly my phone rings. "Hold on." I tell my parents. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Nikki?! Nikki? Are you okay?!" A familiar voice says.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Haley." Haley says.

"H-H-Haley?!" I say.

"Ok we need to talk as a group all of us. Come meet us at our collage we will text you the address." She says as she hangs up.

"Mom I have to go meet up with my
old friends." I say.

They nod. I tell them the rest of what happened then we go in the car.

My parents drop me off at the place they told me to go. My parents wait in the car.

I see Haley,Bailey,Cameron,Sam and....Luke.

"So you guys finally see how mean Nicole is." I say as I play the recording of her cussing and calling me names.

"I'm so glad were gonna be friends again. I missed you guys so much!" I say.

"What kind of person are you?" Bailey says.

"Wait what?" I say.

"Editing her voice making her say that. Nicole's our best friend she's not like that." Cameron says.

"Yeah Nicole is and always will be my girlfriend. She's a sweet girl and she never bullies people." Luke says.

"How do you know that?" I say.

"Because she's not that type of person. We know her well. Wow Nikki I've seen you haven't changed at all. Dumb, stupid, idiot." Sam says.

"But-"

Luke slaps me. "No more lies. Go. Just go."

tears start pouring down my face.

"I will never forgive you guys. Never. Someday you guys will notice you made a mistake." I say as I wipes my tears and ran. I walked to the place mom and dad were waiting and go in the car.

"Ill tell you later." I say as I stare in the window.

Since its winter break I go to my dorm and pack my bags. I'm gonna stay home with my parents for the break.

We drive home. I run up to my room. I missed it so much. The beautiful painted walls. My bed covers.

I lay on my bed as I hug my pillow.