Chapter 14: The place i hate

Nikki's POV:
Ah the place i hate, the hospital. Well right now i'm in the hospital. I would say i been in the hospital like a million times.

I wake up. I see Luke. "Luke!" I say as he hugs me.

"Luke i'm so sorry i should of listened to you. Lanie is Emma." I say.

"Really?!? I should of known. By the way, I wasn't trying to hold her hand she kept grabbing mine. She also tried to kiss me." Luke says.

"Im sorry for not listening to you. Well the good news is they will be locked up good where they belong." I say with a smile.

"Yup!" Luke says.

A few hours later, at home:

I lay on my bed. My birthday is in 2 days. I hope this year ill have a great birthday.

Flashback:

4th birthday: "Mike today is my birthday will I get pwesent?" I said.

"Yes. I have a nice present for you. C'mere!" Mike said as he grabbed a belt and started whipping me with it.

"No! No! Stop it!" I cried as I ran in a corner and hugged my knees.

7th birthday: "We wish you the worst wishes! Hahahaha! Na na na boo boo!" Emma said as Kat and Jess laughed.

I cried.

10th birthday:
"Today on your stupid day I am going to make you work all day haha! Now if you don't do anything right you will get some good whipping, understand me?" Mike says.

I nod.

14th birthday:
I would say my 14th birthday was the best because I found five bucks on the floor as I was walking home from school. I picked it up and ran to that famous cupcake bakery everyone's been talking about. I buy myself a yummy cupcake and a candle with a match.

I sit on the bench. I put the candle in my cupcake and lit the candle. Well this is my treat. Happy birthday to me. I blow the candle. I wish Mike and the bullies would get out of my life and my life would be better.

End of flashback.