Chapter 26: English class

I find my seat and sit down.

"Welcome. My name is Ms.Rodriguez. I am the English teacher. Here are some rules for my classroom." Ms.Rodriguez says as she writes rules on the board.

"Rule number one. Never talk back to me or there will be consequences." She says as she writes it down on the board.

"Rule number two. Dont talk while i'm talking or there will also be consequences." She says, writing them on the board.

"Rule number three. If your phone rings during class, you will answer it in speaker phone. Same with texting but you will read the class what your texting." She says as she writes it down on the board.

"Rule number four.--"

The whole class groans, even me.

"EXUSE me! Oh yeah did I mention no groaning for something you don't like. Wether you like it or not!" She says as she writes it down.

A couple minutes pass and she's on to rule ten.

I raise my hand.

"What?!" She says.

"Um when will we start our assignments. This whole class cant just be about rules." I say as everyone agrees.

"Sweetheart were having a quiz after this." She says.

"Great so we don't have to listen to you talkin about rules." I mumble to myself.

"Aww you don't think I hear you? Well hate to burst your bubble the quiz will be about the rules. You will have to list down all the rules so I know you were paying attention." She says.

"Aw c'mon!" A boy says.

Ms.Rodriguez continues the rules up to 15, and then passes out the quiz. She erases the board.

I list all the rules cuz i was paying attention. Then the bell rings and we go to next period. Mine is science.