Chapter 31: Great just great!

The days passed and it was Monday.

I passed by Luke today in the halls, he waved but I ignored him. I know he saved me and all but why should I forgive him after what he did to me.

At lunch: We all ignored Luke. He brought his tray at our table but Sam quickly put his hand on the chair. "Oops sorry this seat is taken." Sam says.

"Oh no where should you sit now?" Cameron says with a smirk.

"I know! He should go sit with that blondie he makes out with!" Haley says.

Luke looks at me I just ignore him. Luke rolls his eyes. "Ok, maybe I will! So Nikki, this is how you guys treat me after I saved your life." Luke says as he walks away.

"He still cheated on me." I say.

"Yea." Bailey says.

Luke sits with that girl that he kissed.
They start laughing and talking.

"What a jerk." Cameron says as he looks at them.

"I don't care. We're over." I say as I pick at my salad.

Suddenly Luke leans in for another kiss and they start making out.

"Um." Sam says.

"I said I don't care!" I run to the bathroom.

Luke's POV:

"Babe I have to go fix my makeup in the bathroom." Nicole says.

"Okay." I say with a wink as Nicole walks away.

Nicole is so hot. I mean I can't help it that I kiss her. Look at her. Long blond straight hair. Blue eyes. Soft skin, red lips. After Nikki got mad at me I asked Nicole out and she said yes.

Eh forget about Nikki. There's Nicole. And Nicole is the one.

Nikki's POV:

I don't care I don't care. I keep saying to myself in my head.

Suddenly a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes walks in. Wait that's the girl he kissed. Oh wow she is so pretty.

"Aww well well! Look who's here!" She says with a smirk.

"Haha Luke likes me. He's over you. Incase you don't know my name is Nicole." She says.

I ignore her. "You worthless. Piece of. Trash." Nicole says as she pushes me.

I ignore her and walk away. She grabs me. "Aw what's wrong? Don't be scared." Nicole says.

"Im going to steal all your friends. Just watch me." Nicole says.

Suddenly Haley and Bailey walk in.

"Nikki we were looki-"

"Your so nice! I'm so glad I got to know you!" Nicole says with a smile as she hugs me.

Nicole leaves.

"Wow she's pretty nice." Haley says.

"Yeah. Totally." I say as we walk out and walk to class.

Totally...