Chapter 24: Goodbye middle school, Hello summer break!

A couple months later, end of school year:

Bell rings:

All of us 8th graders cheered as the bell rung.

"OMG SUMMER HERE WE COME!" I say to my besties.

"I know right! I cant believe we're going to be high schoolers!" Bailey says as we walk outside of school.

We look at Haley as she runs up to Cameron and starts making out. Haley and Cameron started dating a few weeks ago. So did Sam and Bailey. I giggle.

I run up to Luke and start kissing him too. So does Bailey. She runs up to Sam and they start kissing.

Everyone's starring at us but who the hell cares! We're high schoolers now baby!

At home:

"Guess where were going for summer vk!" Mom says.

"Where?" I ask.

"THE BAHAMAS!" Dad cheers.

"Oh my god! That's AWESOME!" I cheer too.

"We're going with the Johnson family!" Mom says.

"Yes! That's great!! I can't wait." I said with a smile.

"We're going in 2 weeks." Dad says.

2 weeks later..At the airport:

"Flight 620 now boarding." We hear from the speaker.

"Dude this is going to be awesome!" Luke says to me.

"I know right! Ima work on my tan." I say smiling big.

"Alright c'mon kids thats us." Mrs.Johnson says.

We hand the lady our tickets as she checks our passport. We finally get on the plane. Me and Luke sit next to each other. Mom and dad are behind me and Luke's parents are in front.

I get my iPhone out and set it to airplane mode. I plug my headphones in and listen to music as we start flying.

Luke is watching a movie on the mini TV. He has his headphones plugged in.

After listening to all my music I get pretty bored so I take out one of the fashion magazines.

I get pretty bored of that too so I decide to take a nap.

A few hour later:

I wake toLuke shaking me. "Nikki were about to land." He says.

"Ladies and gentleman please gather your belongings and get ready as we land." The pilots says.

I look out the window. It's beautiful. The crystal blue water. Bahamas is beautiful. I take some pics.

Once we land we get up and get our suitcases. "Mom, dad this is going to be so fun!" I say smiling.

"I know right!" Dad says.

We all get out of the plane.

"We have to go get our passports checked again and also get our other suitcases in the baggage claim." Mr.Johnson says.

After all of that, outside the airport:

"It's so hot here!" Luke says

"Yeah it is." I say.

Our taxi comes. He helps us with our luggage and we go in the car.