Chapter 25: First day of highschool

After vacation, one week later:

I'm so tired. We just came from the airport. Home sweet home! Bahamas was pretty fun. I got an awesome tan and I pretty much spent most of my time in the beach and at the pool.

There was a bar in the pool it was so cool. It had stools where you could sit down in the pool and then order a drink.

We ate so much there. We also went water tubing and climbed a waterfall. It was so fun.

After summer break, first day of high school:

I jump out of bed as my alarm beeps. I stop it and get dressed.

I get dressed into a cute black suspender jumpsuit and wear a white shirt under. I braid my hair in a fishtail. I put my all star sneakers on and grab my backpack and head downstairs.

"Hello mom, hello dad." I say excitedly.

"Well sometimes excited for their first day." Dad says.

I giggle. "I'm happy and nervous for my first day at high school." I say as I start eating breakfast.

"Don't be nervous." My mom says as she kisses my head.

I kiss my parents on the cheek and get ready to go.

I head to the bustop as I see Luke.

"Hey babe." He says.

I smile."Hey boo!" I say as he smiles too.

The bus arrives and we get on and sit next to each other. I look on the bus. There's a lot of new faces.

"Well, highschool here we come!" I say.

We arrive at the school.

"My lockers on this side yours is on the others." I say as we walk in and I look at our locker number.

"Damn it. I don't wanna be far away from you." Luke says with a laugh.

"Me too. Well lets go find our lockers." I say.

"Okay. Bye." Luke says as he goes to the other side.

As I find my locker I accedently bump into two girls. I look up as I see its Haley and Bailey.

"OMG! I missed you guys so much! I say as I hug them both.

"We missed you too!" Haley says.

"How was your summer?" Bailey says.

"It was awesome, we went to the Bahamas with Luke and his parents." I say.

"That's great! We went Europe and visited our friends and family." Bailey says.

"Were from Europe." Haley says.

"Oh that's so cool! No wonder you guys dress so fashionably." I say.

"Thanks." They both say as they hug me.

"Well we better get to class." I say as the bell rings.

"Bye BFF!" They both say.

"Bye BFFS!" I say as I walk to class.

Authors note:

Hey fellow humans! So sorry that this chapter was short. My friends and family came on thanksgiving and I was spending lots of time with them so yeah. Anyways! I'm going to do a question of the day. I know I'm late but what is something you did for thanksgiving and what are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments! :) Alright peace y'all's!

*****MAGICALLY DISAPPEARS******(POOF)

Xoxoxo~~~Parmida.