Chapter 37: One month later..

Winter break is over. I carry my bags in the car a van rushes by. They backup and suddenly a person walks out. Emma..EMMA? EMMA?! Another person walks out. MIKE?! I scream they run and cover my mouth and carry me into the van.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up tied up to a chair. Wow. How many times have I been kidnapped? They won't leave me alone.

"Hello Nikki..." Emma says with a smirk.

"Look at her. She does not deserve to live." Mike says as he laughs.

"Dad lets just kill her already and end her life." Emma says.

I shake my head as tears rush down

my face.

"Any last words Nikki icky? Oh oops my bad I forgot your mouth is taped." Emma says with a smirk.

Mike grabs a knife. "God please please save me. Please." I think in my head. I start praying in my head.

Suddenly I feel a sharp cold blade in my stomach.

"MMPHHHH!" I scream. Tears rush down my face as they start laughing. The whole world goes black.

Nikki's moms POV:

"Where's Nikki?" I ask.

"I don't know she went to put her bags in the car but she's not there." Aiden says.

"Wait did you hear that scream earlier? What if that was- AIDEN CALL 911 HURRY!" I say with a worried face.

The police come and we tell them that Nikki is missing. "We heard her scream then she wasn't there. She must've gotten kidnaped by Mike and Emma they got freed from jail because of good behavior." Aiden says.

"The tracker! Lets go track her down c'mon!" I say.

Nikki's POV:

I open my eyes. I see that I am in a hospital bed. The only thing I remember is that I got stabbed.

I open my mouth but no words come out.

Suddenly my parents walk in. "Nikki? Nikki?! Doctor doctor she's awake!" My dad says as he calls the doctor.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"She's shocked." The doctor says.

"Why?" My mom asks.

"Because she is afraid." The doctor says.

Tears start coming out my eyes as I look at the huge stitch in my stomach. It hurts so much. My whole body hurts.

"I'm glad the surgery was a success. She has lost a lot of blood though so she will need to rest in the hospital for a couple months." The doctor says.

I can't remember a lot of things. I can't talk. I have to rest in the hospital for a couple months. Who stabbed me? What's going on?

"She might of lost her memory a little bit. But she will get better as she rests." The doctor says.

My parents hold my hand. My mom kisses my head.

My parents stay with me in the hospital for a couple nights.

I hope I get better.