Chapter 20: Blood test

I wake up in the morning and take a nice shower. I still have scars everywhere from Mike so it stings a lot.

I stare at the closet not knowing what to wear. Mrs.Johnson bought me alot of clothes. I thanked her like so much. She's so nice.

Hmm what to wear. I'm 15 now. I'm gonna wear something 15 like.

I make my choice and wear a black crop top with a flowery skirt and a white bow.

I wear some sneakers and go downstairs. I eat breakfast awkwardly at the same table as the people claiming to be my parents.

They kept looking at me. I don't know what to believe. I guess we'll find out today.

Me and Luke have school today because its Monday but were going to not go because I might find out if their my parents or not.

After breakfast we drive to the hospital.

The nurse takes my blood test and then the lady and guys.

We sit in the waiting room waiting for the results.

"My names Linda but people call me Linny." Linny says with a smile.

"I'm Aiden." Aiden says with a smile.

"Ya know. I always dreamt of this day. Finding my daughter." Linny says.

I sigh. "Are you really my parents." I say to them both.

"We'll see." Linny says.

"Nikki, Linda, Aiden. Please follow me." A nurse says as she walks in.

We follow her to a room.

"Okay the results are..." The nurse says.

"Nikki you found your parents. You guys are blood related." The nurse says.

"Oh my god!" I say. Tears of joy start filling my eyes.

I hug my parents so hard.

"Nikki. I missed you. We been looking for you for ages." My mom says in tears.

"Then why? Why did you leave me? Why?" I say in tears as I hug them both.

"She was 16 and pregnant." Dad says.

"I didn't know how to take care of a baby. I was too young, I was stupid and naïve. My mom said I had to give you up for adoption or else she would kick me out. She was really mad at me. I haven't talked to her since then." Mom says.

"Oh mom i'm so sorry I didn't know. Im so sorry for not believing you guys." I say as I hug and kiss them.

"Mom I can't wait to tell you everything. Now that I finally have parents who love me." I say.

"Why I thought those people were your family." Dad says.

"No. Ill tell you everything. Come sit." I say as we sit on the chairs.

I start to tell them everything that has happened to me. Everything. All the drama about Jess, Emma, and Kat. Mike treating me like garbage. My scars. How I tried to kill myself. Everything.

"Oh my god! I cant believe they did this to our baby girl!!" Dad says.

"Daddy their in jail now, where they belong." I say.

"The Johnson family is so nice. I'm so glad they took care of you. And this Luke boy your talking about you like him?" Mom says with a wink.

I giggle. "We're kinda sorta dating." I blush.

"Oooh!" Dad says with a chuckle.

"Lets go home." Mom says as she kissed my head.

"Where is home?" I say.

"Two hours away from here." Dad says.

"Aww. I don't wanna move far away from the Johnson family." I say with a frown.

"Okay then how about we move near them. In fact I saw a for sale sign next to their house." Mom says.

"Yeah!" I say with excitement.

"Lets go and tell them the news!" I say with a smile.

I still have the teddy bear you gave me when I was born." I say as I hold my parents hands as we walk outside and go in the car.

"Aww." My mom says with a smile.