Chapter 28: Prom

Before we know it its prom! My mom helped me get ready.

She zips my dress up. My hair is all curled and pretty. I take two small strips of my hair and braid them then tie them together in the back of my hair. The rest of my hair is down and nice and curled.

I do my makeup. I get my mascara and make a small line at the edge of my eyes. I put my blue sparkly eyeshadow on and put on my glossy pinkish red lipstick. My mom helps me with the rest of my makeup. After that I wear my amazeball heals. They have mini sparkles on them. It's really pretty.

My nails are done with sparkly nail polish. After I'm done with everything I put my phone in my purse and put some emergency makeup.

As I walk out my room my parents stare at me.

"Your beautiful." Mom says with a smile.

"Oh you look just like your mother." Dad says as he hugs me.

I laugh."Thank you." I say with a smile.

The doorbell rings. I open the door and its Luke.

"Hi Luke!" I say as I stare at him in his tux. Oh he's so cute! His bow tie is blue to match my dress.

He stares at me."Hi." He says as he stares at me.

I say goodbye to my parents and we go in the limo his parents rented.

As we sit in the backseat I say.

"You so handsome." I say as I wink.

"Oh gosh your so freaking beautiful." Luke says as he leans in for a kiss.

I smile. We get to the school and see a big sign that says "Freshmen's prom!"

We walk in. There's people everywhere with their dates. Everyone is with their dates. We see Sam and Bailey and Haley and Cameron.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Looking good peeps!" Sam says.

We all walk to our table.

2 hours later..

After the big dance we get ready to go. We're so full we ate a lot.

When I get home I tell my parents all about prom.

"It was awesome." I say.

After i tell my parents everything i go to my room and change into my pjs. I wipe my makeup off and take my braids out. My hair is still curled. I leave it cuz it will be straight in the morning. I brush my teeth and hop in my bed.

My legs are killing me. Danced too hard. I fall asleep.