Chapter 33: The past

The days passed and class started. I met the people in my dorm. They were pretty nice. I made friends with some of them. There are some cute boys but not as cute as Lu-

No stop Nikki. Stop thinking about him. He cheated on you. The past is the past. I think to myself.

Justice is still in class. I finished class I'm waiting for her to come. I get bored so I go on my phone and go to my photos.

Suddenly I see a pic of me and Luke, Haley and Cameron, and Bailey and Sam on prom night. Me, Haley and Bailey are wearing beautiful dresses and the boys are wearing handsome tuxes.

I remember that night. It was really fun. Me and Luke had a very deep kiss that night after prom near the moonlight. I start to smile as I remember the moment when he kissed me in the moonlight. Suddenly my eyes tear up. I just miss them so much.

Tears start pouring out my eyes. Why did Nicole do this to me? What did I ever do to her?

Suddenly the door opens. It's Justice. I quickly wipe my tears.

"Hey Ni- Nikki?! You okay?" She asks.

"I'm okay." I say.

"You sure? Because um it looks like you were crying." She says.

"Just hurt my leg really badly." I lie.

"C'mon. Tell me the truth. Your definitely not okay." She says.

Should I trust her? Should I tell her why Im crying? I mean she is gonna be my roommate for the rest of the semester.

"Okay. Ill tell you everything. Lets just say I've had a rough past." I say.

"When I was born, my parents gave me away. I got sent to the adoption center. I got adopted 4 times but none of them wanted me. Until I was 4. A man named Mike adopted me."

I keep going on. I tell her everything.
My eyes tear up while I tell her.

"Oh my- Im so sorry Nikki. I never knew you went through this." Justice says as se gives me a hug.

"That's why I moved to a far away collage. I needed a fresh start." I say with a sigh.

"I totally understand." Justice says.

Except she didn't....

Authors note:

Ello fellow humans xD I haven't done an authors note in a long time. Sooo do you think Nikki shouldn't of told Justice? Or did she do the right thing? Comment down below and plz plz plz vote it would mean alot! Peace y'all's! XOXOXO ~Parmida