Chapter 21: Moving in

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Mrs.Johnson. We told them the news.

"Yes! Our houses are going to be near by!" Luke says.

"I know I can't wait." I say.

I hug Mrs. and Mr.Johnson. "Thank you guys for taking care of me. Thank you for everything." I say with a smile.

"Aww no problem dear." Mr.Johnson says with a smile.

"Now go pack up." Mom says.

"Okay." I say with a smile.

"While you do that we will go to our house and start moving. We'll call a moving truck." Dad says.

"Okay." I say.

I hug my mom and dad and run upstairs to pack. I get a box and starting putting all my stuff. The clothes Mrs.Johnson told me to keep, my bag.

Mrs Johnson comes in. "Dear I want you take those posters and hang it in your room." She says with a smile.

"You done alot for me. It's ok." I say as I hug her.

"No take it." She says.

"Are you sure?" I say.

She nods. I remove the posters off the wall and roll them and put them in my box.

"Thank you." I say. She leaves and I finnish packing up.

I turn on the TV. Mom and dad are two hours away from here so this is going to take a while.

I watch TV for the next two hours. I yawn and look out my window. Still not here. I'm going to take a nap. I close my eyes. Another two hour pass. I wake up and look at my window. I see a moving truck! Yes their here!

I go downstairs and open the door and run out. My dad is talking to the person's house were buying. He gives him a paper or something. I run to mom excitedly. "Mom I can't wait to move in." I said.

"Your dad just bought the house. The owner was pretty surprised he was like "Now? Right now? You want to move in right now? Uh sure." Mom says with a chuckle.

2 hours later:

I'm so tired. We just finished moving in. Dads going to sell our old house.

My room is full of boxes. I can't wait to unpack.