Morgan's Bithday

**TW there will be slight DV (domestic violence *abuse* )  in this chapter!**

My POV
I'm so excited for work tonight. I love the outfit I bought, and shoes to go with it! I hope I do amazing tonight. I also hope there's no trouble.  I just want to work and be able to have a bit more money than I did.

I'm still thinking I'm dreaming considering I got the job, also the fact that my boyfriend has no idea yet... and I'd like to keep it that way. I also hope it stays that way.

Anyway, I'm on my way to work. I get there and I'm about 10 minutes early, so I just spend sometime on my phone backstage before actually preforming for a few minutes. My boyfriend is texting me... "Oh boy" I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes a little. "What are you doing?!" He texted me as I got ready to go on stage. "I'm just busy, I'll let you know when I'm on my way home" I replied. At least, I thought he was at home, and boy was I wrong..I get on stage and I do a few songs.. then something doesn't feel right once I get on.. my boyfriend and his buddies are here.

There's also a handsome looking man near the bar, I try to focus on him. My boyfriend and his friends just make my anxiety worse.

———
Reid's POV
So it's Morgan's birthday and wanted to go to a local strip club. I'm fine with it, not a fan of strippers or anything as such. Just going to hang out at the bar, drink and have a little fun.

"You ready to go, kid?" I heard Morgan say. It honestly made me jump a little. I nodded. "How do I look?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow, "you look fine kid" I smiled slightly. Glad I look good. I always want to at least look decent when going out for a birthday.

It takes about 20 minutes to get there, so we're on our way. Only thing that stops us is the traffic. It's gonna take a little longer than 20.. obviously. I sighed and rolled my eyes. This is ridiculous, the only thing I could really hate on a day like today would be traffic.

Anyway, about 35 minutes later we get there. I suppose the traffic wasn't that bad. Still hated it nonetheless.

I get there just to sit at the bar, I'm just wearing a usual shirt with a vest. No tie, and just a pair of pants and of course my converses.

About 5 minutes after I get there I hear music starting to play, like someone is about to preform.

They mentioned this person was new, so to please take it easy on them as they might stumble and anything as such.
Everybody nodded.

The first song was *dirty love - Cher Lloyd*

She got on stage. Once she did she kind of looked scared? I said in my head a little confused. I had no idea what she was scared about, although I obviously don't know her, she is very beautiful and it raises a bit of concern.

I just watch her to make sure she at least gets out safe.

So I just watched closely as she performed, I don't know why as I was thinking that to myself I saw a spotlight hit me... and this other guy up front. I wonder what the deal is with him.

She starts Lip syncing the song while preforming, walking down the steps from the stage headed towards me. " wow, she's beautiful." I thought to myself. As she got closer, the more I realized I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. I knew she was a stripper.. obviously. But, there was just something about her that kept pulling me in.