Headache

(1725 words)

SPENCER'S POVI'm rubbing my head and sliding my hand back and forth through my hair, still trying to figure out if I should tell (y/n) about my headache

SPENCER'S POV
I'm rubbing my head and sliding my hand back and forth through my hair, still trying to figure out if I should tell (y/n) about my headache. It's driving me crazy, but the headache itself is also driving me crazy cause I haven't had one since before I met her.

Now all of a sudden it decides to come back? It makes no sense. I thought to myself.

Although, I guess most things don't make sense anymore nowadays. Still though, I don't know if I want to tell her. What if she thinks I'm crazy? And she wouldn't want to be with me anymore? Then again, a couple people from the team have made good points about previous relationships and telling each other things.

I just don't know if I want my headache to be one of those things. I'm also scared at the fact this whole entire time I also haven't told her about my borderline schizophrenia and my headaches I can get from it.

I'm too scared to bring anything up, especially about these two things. But I know I'm gonna NEED to tell her sooner or later. I have to. She's also pregnant and I don't want her stressed.

I suppose not telling her or considering it until now is my fault. I was with her for a while before we got pregnant and I could've considered telling her then and I didn't. I feel like a complete idiot.

WHY? WHY didn't I think that it wasn't that important this whole entire time?! Why DIDN'T YOU tell her? I thought to myself.

I started to get more and more anxiety, then the anxiety built up into anger. Eventually I got so anxious and angry, I balled my hands into fists and slammed them onto the coffee table as I swiftly got off of the couch.

Then I hear floorboards creaking from the bedroom. I heard a soft groan, then I saw (y/n) walking out and scratching her head. "Spence?" She said in a soft sleepy voice. "Yes princess?" I asked. "Why did I hear a slam from out here?" She asked.

My eyes widened for a minute and my mouth fell open for a moment, I close my mouth and get back to how my face was before. I took a deep breath and I told her. I clear my throat, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to startle you. I just got angry about something" I said as confident as possible.

She raised an eyebrow and slowly crossing her arms and putting them toward her chest. She stood still where she was for a minute, being in that position like she was gonna say something.

Then she says, "okay, well if anything is wrong, even if you feel like it would stress me out even though I'm pregnant please let me know. I love you. I just want to know you're okay" she said walking toward me and hugging me.