Flashback/NV case (last part)

~flashback~
JJ's POV

"Hey so you find out the MO for the victims?" I asked Alvez. He nodded. "Yep, it's matched up with the first victim" he said. "Multiple stab wounds, the fatal one was the one going directly to the heart" he added.

"Alright anything else?" I asked. Then I heard Prentiss' phone go off.

"Hey garcia, I gotcha on speaker, whatcha got for us?" She said with her hands on the table near each side of her waist; leaning forward toward the table a little bit.

"Okay, so, I found out that the unsub is 23 year old sophia Gomez and she's had a rough childhood. The typical one we hear about most unsubs." She said knowing we'd get what she meant.

"We're there any signs of a cheating significant other or abuse from them?" Prentiss asked.

Penelope seemed to see what she can find on it. All you heard was typing until she said something.

"Uh, actually yeah. She had a cheating boyfriend who was verbally abusive toward her" she said.

"I guess that's where her anger comes from, hence why she stabs the victims; to make it personal." Prentiss said. We all nodded.

"Yeah, I agree" I said. "Alright, thanks garcia" Prentiss said. "No problamo" Garcia said.

Prentiss hung up. We go through the photos of the victims and such.

"Do we feel like she's narcissistic?" Alvez said interrupting the silence. "More than likely" I said.

"I feel like maybe she could be Hispanic maybe, also, I don't think it's gonna be a common knife you can find anywhere that she's using." Simmons said.

"Why do you say that?" Alvez said getting up from the window sill. "Because.." he started saying walking toward the pinboard. "You can see it's a little bit jagged" he added.

"I can see what you mean, but aren't a lot of blades jagged sometimes?" Alvez said a little confused.

"Yes, but for some reason I have a gut feeling that it was made for her" Simmons said.

"Do you think she had a knife collection?" I asked interrupting. They thought about it. They tilted their heads to each side and had their bottom lip curled a little. "It's possible" they said in unison.

"Why? What makes you say that?" Simmons asked. "I only asked because she does, Garcia forgot to mention it to us so she texted it to me to let us know. She started the collection at the age of 15" I said.

"That makes more sense, if she had her own collection. Then it's more than likely she made a knife herself or one made for her" Alvez said.

We all nodded. "Let's go to the morgue and verify it" Prentiss said to Simmons. He nodded. They left to go to the morgue.

"So if this knife was made for her, someone close to her must've known about the boyfriend or knew she had a collection. Or maybe both." Alvez said leaning against the wall.