Panicked.

SPENCER'S POV
I slowly wake up, and I find that my arm is just on the bed. I didn't know where she was which frightened me. So I ran into the bathroom, and then ran out the room and I saw her there.. watching tv in the living room.

I was so panicked I had to sit back for a second, I put my hand on my heart and breathing heavily as it freaked me out. I still have my hand on my heart as I slow down my breathing.

I hear her turn around as I assume she's hearing me trying to calm myself down. She looks worried, she speed walks to me. "Spence? Remember what you've told me? In through the nose and out through the mouth." She said as she was trying to get me to focus on her doing it so we can do it together.

I followed her breathing pattern. Soon enough I had calmed down, another reason why I love her.

"Please don't scare me like that again, with all that you've been through since you first walked into this apartment.. I-It makes me scared when you do that. I-I j- I just want to protect you and make sure you're okay." I said as I put her forehead on mine.

As our foreheads are touching, I'm also cupping her face, rubbing her temple with my thumb. "Just please don't scare me like that again. I love you so much. I've almost lost you so many times, I don't want to have to worry about that." I added.

She nodded, "I understand. It's okay, I'm here." She said as she could tell I started getting panicky again.

"Remember what we just did a minute ago" she added. I did the breathing technique once more.

"Why don't we both go cuddle on the couch one watch some tv, hm?" She said lifting our heads and gave me a peck. I smiled and nodded.

We then walked toward the couch, she then put her head on my chest to where she could hear my heartbeat. I smiled, and I kissed the top of her head.

I'm just sitting there admiring her per usual, for a few minutes at least. Then we watch tv for a little while.

Then she broke the silence after a while, "soo, am I gonna get that bath again?" She asked as she remembered telling her last night.

Yeah nodded. Then smiled from how cute she looked with her holding her hands in front of her and rocking back and fourth with her head tilted.

I turned the tv off, got up from the couch. As I walked to the bedroom, I tilted her head back up and kissed her nose. She smiled. I continued walking to the bedroom, then went into the bathroom.

Walking to the bathtub, I turned the faucet to start the bath, and put the bathtub stopper in the drain.

I wait for it to fill up enough for a few minutes, just sat there and cuddling (y/n) .

A few minutes go by and I kiss (y/n)'s forehead. I get back into the bathroom just in time. It was just enough. I didn't turn the faucet off quite yet tho.

I put in the lavender bubble bath and bath salts in there as I did last time. I set up the candles the same way.

I turn off the faucet, then get back up and head where (y/n) is. "Hey, do you think you can handle doing it yourself or do you think you'd need help this time?" I asked making sure.

"I think I got it this time, thank you" she said as she got on her tiptoes and kissed me.

I smiled, "you're welcome" I said. "I'll be in the living room once you're done ok?" I added.

She smiled and nodded.

I walked into the living room, plopped myself on the couch and turned the tv.

———————————————————————————
MY POV
I go into the bathroom to get into the bath, I close the bathroom door. Leaving it unlocked so Spence can come in just incase I sleep and fall or something.

Then I remember I forgot clothes to put on after, I go into one of the drawers and see one of Spencer's shirts. I grab one, and I grab a nude colored bra, and some underwear.

I walk back into the bathroom closing the door again, but not locking it.

I get undressed. I put my new clothes on the counter, and the old and dirty ones near the toilet.

I walk toward the bathtub and carefully step into the tub. I get in okay, I just got to be careful sitting myself down, so I gradually start to get myself into the bath. Once I sit down, I cause a little thud.

I then have one eye open and I grit my teeth as I know Spencer will get worried. I hear footsteps jogging coming into the bathroom. "Oh my god, (y/n) are you okay?!" He said as he raised is voice in concern.

I couldn't help but laugh a little, "yes, I'm okay. I was just settling myself into the bathtub. I just sat down and caused a little thud doing so. I'm fine. Shoo, go on. Shoo mr genius. I'm fine" I said half jokingly and half seriously.

He gave me a smirk, "alright, alright. You know I just worry. Just let me know if you need anything okay? I love you" he said as he let a little chuckle slip.

I nodded and smiled, "I know it's okay, and I love you too"

He smiled, and closed the bathroom door as he walked out.

I see a washing cloth, and put some soap on it and clean myself up. I then grab the cup that had been here since last night from the last bath and rinse myself off.

I then carefully grab the wall and part of the bathtub as I get up carefully, but then.. I feel myself start to slip. "Spencer!" I yell so he can hear me. "I need your help getting out of the bath!" I added.

He ran into the bathroom and helped me out, putting the towel around me. "Thank you" I said as I got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

He just smiled, I took the clothes and walked out of the bathroom so I can change.

He went back into the living room waiting for me. I get dressed. I put everything on, I then go back into the bathroom to get the dirty clothes and put them in the laundry hamper.

I go into the bathroom again to brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I put my hair up in a bun so his shirt that I'm wearing doesn't get all wet (if your hair is short, skip this part)

I then take the towel again, and start shaking the towel a little harshly so I can at least get my hair damp. I put the towel back down and put my hair in a loose bun just in case.

I walk into the living room, sitting next to Spencer. I wanted to put my head on his chest like I usually do, but I wouldn't want to with my hair as wet as it is.

So I just sit close to him, he adjusts himself and sits up a bit so he can be leveled with how I'm sitting. He then takes his arm and puts it around my waist and pulls me closer.

I smile, and kiss him on the cheek. We then watched tv for rest of the night.