Trouble

First I want to say really quick that I hadn't posted another chapter for a little bit cause I've been trying to get a better sleep schedule. I did the last two chapters at 4AM. Also been taking care of my husband and making sure he's ok! Also getting my new phone today, so fun (:
SN: (s/c is skin color) (h/c is hair color) (e/c is eye color) 🙂
I also want to add a **TW there is mention of sexual assault in this**
——————————————————————-
Reid's POV
so I told (y/n) that I would be back by holding up a finger, just letting her know I'll be back in, in a minute. She nodded.
I went back out of the room for a minute to talk to Garcia. As soon as I shut the door to her room, I asked Garcia "so what did you find out?" I took a deep breath after saying that, hoping it's not as bad as I think it is.
Garcia sighed over the phone, "okay, so you know how you told me to look into Trevor Hernandez?" I nodded and said "yes" . She sighed again, "well, this fella has quite the history, he's abused all of his girlfriends. Punched 'em , pushed 'em , basically anything you can think of. He's also sexually assaulted a couple of them. It's really just physical abuse, not to mention verbal abuse. Only one was able to come out and report it. Unfortunately, he only got a year in jail." We both sighed. "Thanks Garcia" I said before hanging up. "Absolutely no problem" then I hear her sigh. "Poor girl" she sighed again. "Please take care of her Reid." She said sighing and in concern. "Of course" I said. I hung up the phone.

When I walked back in, (y/n) was already dressed and ready to go back home. I wasn't going to let her go back home, not to Trevor. Trevor is nothing but trouble. We're going to deal with this ASAP, but first I need to take care of her and make sure she's okay and taken care of before I go back to work. Thankfully I have the rest of the day off. So I can keep a close eye on her till tomorrow.

"You ready?" I asked her before we left. She nodded. I nodded and smirked, "alright, let's go" I said as I put up my hand in a waving motion toward the door to talk out. she nodded her head again. She grabbed all of her things and we walked out.

———————————————————————
My POV
I wonder what Reid had to walk out for? why he left the room the way he did? Is he hiding something? I really hope it's not about Trevor, I don't want him to find anything out or hunt Reid down like a dog. He's done things like that before, I was very concerned, but I didn't show it. Not yet. I casually asked "so who were you on the phone with?" As we talked out of the hospital.

His eyes widen a little bit, then he turns his head to look at me. "Oh, just garcia" I shook my head. I was thinking to myself that it may be casual work stuff, which is okay. My concern didnt grow any, but it didn't mean I still didn't have that little bit of concern still. Just that maybe, just maybe Trevor will find me wherever they put me.

We get into Reid's car. "So" i said "where am I staying?" I added. Reid had a half smile on his face "my place" he said. My eyes widen, "now I really hope Trevor doesn't find me" I thought to myself. My hand was on the center console, then I felt Reid out his hand over mine. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise. I'm going to protect you for as long as I need to" he said as he left his hand there for a minute.

Then he took his hand back off to focus on the road with both hands. I almost wanted to cry when he said that, but I didn't let him know that. "Thank you" I said with a smile. "No need to thank me, just doing my job (y/n)" he smiled then he turned his head and winked at me. I started blushing a little after he looked away.
————————————————————————
Reid's POV
We're still in the car for about 10 minutes, so we're not far from my place now. The hospital she went to just so happened to be an hour from my place, but I'm okay with that. I wanted to keep looking at (y/n) she just.. she was beautiful. She had (s/c) and (h/c) not to mention (e/c) her eyes were just beautiful. I wanted to just keep staring into them. But I had to drive a little while longer. Plus I have to be respectful for the time being since she's still technically with Trevor.

I don't want her to go back to him, I really don't. I hope she doesn't find out that the call with Garcia wasn't work related. Ever.

10 minutes pass and we're at my place. I get everything inside, I got most of her things for her up in the guest bedroom. She only had to get a couple things. She smiled at me, I don't think she was used to this. But I know she liked the way I was treating her. By the looks of it I don't think she's ever had someone treat her like this, in her life.

She puts the rest of her things up in the guest bedroom and I shut the front door. "If you need anything, just let me know. I'm across the hall if you need me." I said to her. She nodded. She went into the bedroom and put on her pjs. She went to the living room for a little while, just to watch tv. She turned it off after half an hour. She went back into the guest bed.

I heard her close the door. I heard her phone ring. "Where are you? I'm coming to get you" I heard over the phone from the guest room. "I'm not telling you it's none of your Business" I heard as she raised her voice a little. "Well, it is my business. At least now it is. Let me pick you up, we can work this out"  he said. "No!" She said back. "Fine, you slut. I didn't need you anyways. You worthless piece of shit."  I heard him say, then hung up the phone.

I heard crying, I didn't want to bug her at this time. At least not for the first 10 minutes. It didn't stop me from feeling bad though. I sat there for 10 minutes, feeling like shit cause her boyfriend/ex boyfriend is treating her this way and I'm allowing it to happen. Not anymore. The next phone call she gets, or if he decides to find my house. I will give him hell.

After 10 minutes pass by I knock on the door. I hear a quiet "yes?" After I knocked. "Can I come in?" I asked. She said "sure" so I walked in there and just held her.. I didn't say anything, I just held her..

———————————————————————
MY POV
I let Reid walk into the bedroom as I was still sobbing. He didn't say anything else besides asking if he could come in. He just held me. While I was still sobbing, he just held me. Held me and rocked me back and forth. After a little while I couldn't stop crying and im trying to breathe after crying, but I can't. It's like having a panic attack. I can't breathe very well, I'm sobbing all over again. Then I hear a whisper saying "shh shh shh, it's alright. I'm here" I've never been treated so nicely before. So I just held him, and dug my face into his chest. Still bawling.

He didn't care, he just seemed to think they were just tears and they'd go away. I'm not used to this. I'm not used to someone caring for me like this. But I liked it. I just kept holding him. And eventually, we decide to lay down on the bed for a little while and cuddle.

It was actually really nice, he was just laying there with his feet crossed. He's still holding me, just with one arm. I have my head on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat. He seemed so pure. Even just by his heartbeat. You can tell. We cuddled up until I fell asleep. I could feel him get up and set me up as I was half asleep and put the covers on me. He kissed my forehead as I drifted back off to sleep.

————————————————————————
I hope you liked it! I know they're all long but I hope you all don't mind that! 😬 Id rather them be long than for them to be real short chapters lol.