Cleaning Up

MY POV

MY POV

His eyes widen. He then took no hesitation to lock everything he could in our place and made sure he wasn't able to get in for the night.

After he was done, he took a deep breath. "Alright babe, come on. Let's try to lay down" he said. I smiled a little and nodded while sniffling.

I walked up toward Spence and grabbed his hand as we got into our bedroom.

Luckily, nothing was taken from it or anything and it was the only room clean. We're not sure why, but we didn't question it for the time being.

I took my makeup off and changed into my nightgown. Spence just got undressed a little and got in the bed with his underwear on. He locked the bedroom door as well after undressing.

Spence helped me get into the bed a little bit. I smiled, "thank you" I said to Spence. He smiled. "You're welcome baby" he said as he went to his side of the bed.

We then cuddled, closed our eyes and fell asleep.

~next morning~

It's the next morning, and since Spence didn't want me getting too stressed last night we didn't worry about doing much last night. Only thing that happened was spence picked up some glass so we can get through to the bedroom.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna clean up. You just stay put and lay back down if you want. I don't want you to possibly get cut or anything" Spence said.

I nodded. I went back into the bed so that way, as Spence said, I don't get cut by any of the glass or hurt myself somehow.

—————————————————————————
Spencer's POV
I start cleaning up the apartment, but as I do, I see (y/n) just sitting there. Sitting there and holding, and rubbing her stomach. Looking at it and smiling.

It made me so happy looking at her doing that, I almost started crying.

I looked away before I could get a tear out, but seeing her pregnant; it's no lie that people say when they say that their partner glows when they're pregnant.

She is absolutely glowing, and she is just so beautiful. I could stare at her all day.

I'm just on the floor at the moment, I have a dust pan and a duster; cleaning up the glass.

I'm putting the glass into the dust pan slowly as I'm still staring at (y/n).

Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I got. She's perfect to me in every way and I love her so much. if only we didn't have to deal with Trevor.

I sighed.

But we do till we catch him or get him if he gets (y/n) somehow.

There's no doubt in my mind he could and would do that. He's done it before, he'll do it again.

I zoned out, but I snapped out of it and kept cleaning up the glass on the floor.

~fast forward to an hour later~

I swept up the last piece of glass on the floor, and I dumped it in the garbage outside, like I did with the rest.

I then clean up more of the apartment. The last parts I don't clean up are the kitchen and the living room.

I have so much sweat going down my forehead, I can feel some drip down my temple. So I grab the towel closest to me and wipe off as much sweat as I possibly can.

I walk into the bedroom.

As I'm walking into the bedroom, I jokingly say "Close your eyes! No peaking! I'm half naked!" I said chuckling.

"Not like I haven't seen you naked before, I mean.. you did this to me.. so.." (y/n) said pointing to her stomach.

We laughed.

"You're right" I said back to her.

"I'm gonna take a shower, I'll lay down with you when I get back out or we'll watch a movie or something okay? I love you" I said.

"Okay, I love you too" she said back to me.

———————————————————————————
I'm sorry this chapter is a little bit short, it's been a little while. But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Please be gentle if you're gonna comment lol. I know I'm not the absolute best at writing anything 🤣.

Anyways, much love. Thank y'all so much for the 6k reads tho!

Much love to all of you, thanks again💖