The date.

REID'S POV
As I woke up from sleeping, I groan and scratch the back of my neck. I forgot I was in (y/n)'s bed. I look at the time. 2:45am, I shrug as it is early and I can sleep in.

I know (y/n) needs her rest. So I try to move as slowly as possible without waking her up, I succeeded. I think the only reason I did was cause she was a deep sleeper.

I couldn't help but look back before I walked out at how beautiful she was still, even when she snored.

I know I have the day off, and I prefer it stay that way. At least until Tuesday, I want and feel the need to do this. The tension is unbearable with trying to hold the urge to kiss her.

I zoned out, I come back into reality and slowly close the door as I walk out. I go to my bed room and go back to sleep.

~8 hrs later~

I wake up slowly, groggy, I groan as I wake up. My hair is a mess. I swing my legs to the side of the bed, and I up. I hear something, I lift an eyebrow, being confused as to what's going on.

All I hear is sizzling as if someone's cooking something. I groan once more as I'm walking and putting my hand behind my neck, I put my arm back down.

I keep walking into the kitchen only to find that (y/n) is cooking breakfast. I smile, "whatcha making?" I asked in a playful tone. She chuckled. "Just some French toast, eggs and bacon" she said smiling. I smiled once more, "oh yum" I said as I looked at her, then walking to sit on the couch.

A few minutes go by and then I hear "okay, it's all done!" She said proudly. She takes out a plate for me. She puts a few pieces of French toast, some eggs and a couple pieces of bacon on my plate for me. "Here you go mr genius" she said smiling.

I looked down and chuckled. "You're something else you know that?" I asked. She nodded, "of course I know that" she rolled her eyes and giggled. I shook my head, "you weirdo" I said.

"Excuse me?" She said as her ponytail went back and fourth like it was gonna whip somebody, crossing her arms and lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh, I said you're a weirdo" I said as I put some French toast in my mouth after putting on some maple syrup. My mouth is full, I can't say right now as I'm trying to chew and swallow my food she walks closer toward me.

Being in the same way she was, arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. This time while tapping her foot.

It took a minute but I eventually swallowed my food, "yes, can I help you?" I said playfully, chucking.

She stepped toward me again being really close to my face, I sighed. "Man, do I wanna kiss her" I thought time myself. She chuckled and shrugged. "I was just trying to mess around with you, but it looks like the genius is like a statue and doesn't give a reaction. Weird." She said.

I laughed, "oh yes, cause thats weird. We're both weird and you know it." I said as I put down my cork for a minute I walked up to her. Towering over her as shes (y/h) which is adorable. I kiss her on the cheek as I still had maple syrup on my face.

She gave me a playful look of disgust. "Ew, mr genius needs to clean his face" she said playfully. "Well, now you need to wash yours a little bit too" I said. "True, very true" she said.