I'm Scared

MY POVwhile we were watching tv Spencer felt my chest; my heart was beating like crazy

MY POV
while we were watching tv Spencer felt my chest; my heart was beating like crazy. I tried to slow it down, but it was too late. He then began to get worried.

He turned the volume down a little bit. Then looked over at me. I saw him at the corner of my eye, but didn't say anything.

"Babe..." he said. I'm still not looking at him, and still looking at the tv. "Look at me.." he added. I started to tear up while still looking to the tv. He turned off the tv and then took my face and swiftly turned it toward his.

"Baby. That's wrong?" He asked. I let my first tear fall. "I'm scared.." I said. "I'm scared of him coming back, but I'm also serious about what I told you about with the baby" I added.

He nodded. "I know babe, I know" he said wrapping his arms around me while I started bawling my eyes out. He gently started to squeeze his arms a bit tighter around me.

I took my hands from my face that were also on his chest, to around him; hugging him.

He started playing with my hair and kissed my head. He then finally takes his arms and pulls them away from my back. He then takes his hands on each side of my upper arms and pulls me away from his chest. Then he takes his hands and then takes his thumbs and rubs them against my cheek wiping my tears away.

"It's okay, baby I promise" he said in a soft voice. He kissed my forehead. He notices I'm looking down at the couch.

He got me to look at him again. "I promise" he said whispering. He kissed me. I kissed him back. "Why were you whispering?" I asked as I sniffled and let out a slight giggle. He smiled. "I don't know" he said chuckling.

He kissed me again. And I kiss back again. "Seriously, (y/n) I'm always going to protect you. They know what's happened with you before, especially now that you're pregnant they're gonna be okay with me not going on a few cases" he added.

I sniffled again. I let out a little chuckle, "I know, spence" I said almost whispering.

"Now why are you whispering?" He said mocking what I said a minute ago. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I feel the tears dry on my face. "Whatever Spence" I said laughing.

"Speaking of work, are they okay with you not going now that you're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded, "yes" I said. "Good" he said.

Then I felt something I hadn't felt before.

"Was the baby kicking?" I thought to myself. I had a confused expression on my face. My eyebrows furrowed a little. My eyes wondering the room for a minute, then it happened again.