Baby Shower Pt. 2/He's Back.

MY POVI hear JJ calling for us for the activities cause the kids already beat us to it

MY POV
I hear JJ calling for us for the activities cause the kids already beat us to it. They already were trying to measure my tummy and things.

As everyone else were doing the activities, I decided to give myself a moment before I joined everyone else.

"Come on, babe" Spence said as he was laughing with the kids.

"I'm coming, I'm just giving myself a minute" I said smiling and looking around. I saw Spence smile and nod.

I walked around for a little while; seeing what everyone else was up to. How big around they thought my belly was. Seeing people play baby bingo. I loved seeing all of it.

I finally decide to join Spence with the kids. I smiled and sat down.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Glad you finally joined us" Spence said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes and we both chuckled.

"Do you know what the baby is yet?" Henry said.

Jack and Michael gasped, "oh my god, yeah do you?!"  Jack and Michael said in unison.

Spence and I both chuckled, "not yet" I said.

"Your mom has what the baby is, and she said we'll do it before everyone leaves!" Spence said to the kids.

The kids smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I cant wait!" Jack said. Henry and Michael nodded in agreement.

Spence and I chuckled once again.

I kiss the kids heads. "I'll be back you guys" I said as I walked away.

I saw JJ just looking around and making sure everyone is having fun.

"So, apparently the kids are excited for the baby, huh?" I said as I walked toward JJ. Once she realized I was talking to her, she chuckled.

"Oh yeah" she said jokingly. "They can not wait for this baby. They even told me last night they'd play with him if it's a boy and if it's a girl they'd protect her" she added.

Both of my eyebrows are raised as a look of shock comes into my face. "Wow" I said. "That's so sweet" I added thinking how sweet it was if it was a girl.

"Oh trust me, I know it. Id be lying if I said will didn't hold me while I cried a little last night when going to bed." JJ said.