Torture

SPENCER'S POV"Hey Reid, everything will be okay

SPENCER'S POV
"Hey Reid, everything will be okay.. we'll find her" Garcia said.

I gave a crooked smile.

"Thanks garcia" I said.

Then someone bursts into Garcia's office

"Spencer, has (y/n) told you the kind of activities or things he would do... anybody in particular he would hang around" Matt said.

"Actually..she did around the second time we met" I said.

I started to get up slowly from where I was sitting.
"I remember her saying he would hang out with people such as bikers, and sometimes just click with someone who had recently gotten out of jail or things of that nature" I said.

"Garcia, you know what to do" Matt said.

"I'm on it" Garcia said.

"Wait.. I got it. They were literally bikers AND recently got out of jail" Garcia said.

"I just sent the addresses!" Garcia added

As I was about to walk out, Garcia stopped me.

"Ah ah ah, no no, boy wonder. You stay here" Garcia said.

"Garcia.. that's my fiancée" I said trying to reason with Garcia.

"Which is exactly why you should exclude yourself from as much of this as possible" Garcia said.

"We know how it is when someone we know goes through this an they can't think straight. Taking it personally." She added.

I sighed and nodded.

I sat back down.

—————————————————————————
MATT'S POV
"Alright guys, how are we thinking about doing this and splitting up?" I asked.

"I guess it can be, you, Rossi and I. Then hotch, Alvez and prentiss" JJ said shrugging.

I just nodded.

"Alright, who's going to who's address?" I asked.

"They'll go to Jeff's" JJ said.