Nightmare

(Just cause I love this gif! ☺️ - 1144 words)

MY POVHe was still holding me, he was holding me as my breath slowed down

MY POV
He was still holding me, he was holding me as my breath slowed down. My heart was also starting to slow down, he was kissing my forehead every so often.

"I love him so much, I don't know how I got so lucky with him sometimes" I had thought to myself.

I judged my head into his chest a little more letting him know I'm calming down.

I didn't actually see it, but I could feel him smiling. Thinking about that just made me smile a little. I slowly started to get tired; I started to drift off to sleep. Trying to stay awake, but it was hard not to fall asleep.

"Man, this pregnancy thing is something else" I thought to myself, kind of rolling my eyes.

"Baby, if you want to sleep, please sleep. If it'll make you feel better I'll sleep with you" Spence said.

I let go of him so I could look at him in the eyes, I nodded. "Sounds like a plan" I said smiling. He gave a crooked smile. We started to set up everything to go back to sleep for a little while.

We made sure we didn't have to do anything first before falling asleep, so there's nothing to worry about. There wasn't, so we were good.

Spence came to my side, and even though it's just pulling back the covers, he still came over and pulled them back for me. I laughed as my head dropped a little and shaking my head; before slowly bringing my head back up.

"Spence, it's just pulling back the covers. I know I'm pregnant, but it's not like I can't do a simple thing like that Spence" I said while chuckling.

His eyes widen for a moment. "I know babe, but you're getting pretty far along now. I just want to make sure nothing happens to the baby, and make sure I can help in any way possible to make things easier for you" he said as he took a few steps to get to me. He kissed my temple.

I raised an eyebrow and I smirked. "I know you want to help me with things to make them easier spence, but for now with things like this I should be okay for maybe another couple of weeks." I said to him.

I was still smirking at the thought of me being about 20-22 weeks at this point. We see the doctor soon, JJ is going to come with us to get the sex of the baby. We're going to have a gender reveal.

We did want to just be surprised when he/she arrived, but then we decided that we wanted to do a gender reveal.

We just don't know if we went it separate from the baby shower or not. But, obviously we had to figure that out soon.

Then I thought to myself that I would think and worry about that later.

"Come on babe, what are you just standing there for?" He laughs while he's already laying in the bed. "Come on" he added. He pat the place beside him on the bed. I laughed.

I took a few steps and got on the bed, I scoot over a little bit so I can be closer to Spencer. Then put the covers on top of me, and cuddle with him.

He was moving his arm vertically and touching my arm with his hand softly. I was already tired, so that helped me drift to sleep. I dozed off with one of my hands on his chest and one under my head.
———————————————————————————
SPENCER'S POV
She had fallen asleep on me. On my chest and just laying part of her head there, so peacefully. She looks so beautiful, I know she's only 21-22 weeks and we have an appointment with the doctor soon... but I just can't wait for he/she to come.

I know it's gonna feel so surreal when they're here and I'm actually a dad. I've always dreamed about being a dad. A little me running around. I just smile at the thought that soon enough I'll be a father.

I just keep smiling thinking about it, my face hurts a little bit cause of how long I was smiling for. I stroke her hair, and play with it while she's asleep.

She's also far enough along where her stomach is poking out a little bit, so while she's turned to the side since she's laying on me. You can definitely see a bump. No matter what she's doing, you'll see it.

You may not see it like you would with a big baby bump, but you see it enough and clear enough to know she's pregnant. Especially in certain things she would wear.

While playing with her hair, I kiss her on the top of her head.

I was going to fall asleep with her, but I decided not to. So I just lay there with her, look at her and giving a smirk while doing so.

I know she's gonna be an amazing mom when they arrive. I think it won't be surreal to just me, but her as well. It's crazy to think that I feel like I had met her just yesterday when it was about a year and a half ago.

The only thing I worry about is trevor. It's confusing to me; especially since (y/n) told me that he had been in jail before, but got let go on good behavior. It makes no sense whatsoever.

But either way, I'm just worried he may come here while I'm not here, or try to knock us both out. He could just take (y/n) and make her miscarry being this far along.

I'm glad (y/n) is asleep because I'm having anxiety just thinking about all of this. I know she did not too long ago as well, but I think in a way mine is worse because I think about how it can be ahead of time. All the scenarios that could happen if he were to try and come back here, or try and have a whole plan and something really bad happen.

One scenario is that he could just take us both and have chloroform making us pass out, I don't need another situation again similar to what happened to Maeve. I won't.

I can't lose her, I love her. So much. Words can't explain how much I love her.

I don't know why she went out with men like Trevor, but luckily she found someone like me who would be willing to protect her no matter what.

All I want to do is keep her safe, and I'm doing my best doing just that.

It would be a literal nightmare if he came back here, a never ending nightmare.
—————————————————————————
Hey! So I know it's been a week or close to it, but that's cause I've been sick with a cold! Thank you all for sticking with me and being patient, and waiting! I appreciate it very much! thank you all for reading, I appreciate that as well!

I'm still a little bit sick, but I'm better for the most part.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, it might be all over the place but please be patient with me with that as well. I might be a little rusty considering I haven't wrote anything for close to a week😂.

So pls go easy on me lmao.

Also there's about 1.7k (maybe 1.8k now, I haven't checked it again yet) that have read this! Thank you! ☺️🌸

Anyways, enjoy reading! ☺️
Thanks!💕