Crazy.

SPENCER'S POV
I'm so glad (y/n) was okay with staying with Garcia, I could only imagine if I left her at home by herself... again.

So many things run through my head, we're about half an hour away from Nevada and just thinking about it, so many times I could've possibly lost her drove me crazy.

Drove me so crazy I started to shake my leg aggressively and had my hands on each side of my head, looking down with my elbows on the table.

I start getting a headache, please no, not right now. I can't have one right now. Right now would be the worst time, I thought to myself.

"Spence? You okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up. It's JJ. "Y-yeah I'm fine. I just get stressed from what happened to (y/n) sometimes" I said and sighed.

JJ sighed, "I know Spence, it must be traumatic for the both of you. You need to stay strong for her though. She's probably trying not to think about it" she said with a half smile.

"She probably is just glad you're there for her when she needs you most. That's all she needs Spence. She's gonna be okay. As long as you're there for her" she added.

"Not to mention she's probably thinking about you; missing you." Emily said.

"Not to mention she's probably worried about you as well, I mean, our job can get pretty dangerous Reid" she added.

I looked down, then slowly put my head back up and giving a half smile.

"You're right, both of you are right. Thank you." I said with another half smile.

They both gave a half smile, JJ touched my shoulder one more time letting me know she's here for me then walked away. Then she went back to her seat.

Before I know it, we're there. "Alright guys, come on, we're gonna go to the station for a little while, then going to the hotel" hotch said.

Luke sighed, "Thank god" he said going toward the SUV. We all laugh.

I get into the SUV with Luke, Rossi and Morgan. We head straight to the station to get some work done. Then it'll be time to get some rest.

It almost felt like forever, I'm always worried, although I know I shouldn't be; I know (y/n) is with Garcia. I know she's probably worried about me too.

As I think and worry about her, I'm looking out the window, thinking if she's okay with Garcia.

Since I was looking out the window, we were there before I knew it.

"Come I'm pretty boy" Morgan said nudging me and chuckling. I gave a half smile, unbuckled, and opened the door.

I almost slammed the door shut. Morgan saw so his eyes were widened for a minute. Then we walked into the station.

There's a sheriff as always waiting at the entrance. "Hi, you guys must be the FBI?" She asked in almost a confused voice.

We all nodded. "Yes, I'm SSA Jennifer Jareau, you can call me JJ. And this is SSA Aaron Hotchner, Luke Alvez, Derek Morgan, Matt Simmons, And Dr Spencer Reid." she said giving a little smile.