You're Safe... For Now

(1932 words)

SPENCER'S POVUgh, just the thought of Trevor disgusts me

SPENCER'S POV
Ugh, just the thought of Trevor disgusts me. The things he did to girls is insane and downright wrong and disgusting as fuck.

I can't believe he actually did those things to some of his girlfriends, and I just can't believe how he treated (y/n).

He's a disgrace of a human being and should still be in jail, but no, he just had to get out on good behavior. I thought to myself sarcastically.

It makes my blood boil just sitting here thinking about it, as I still have my arm wrapped around (y/n) I start to clench my fists as I get more and more angry.

I swear to god, if I see Trevor I'll beat him. Or I'll kill him. I'd more than likely go with the second option, but I want him to rot in jail.

I heard a groan, it was (y/n). She looked over and saw my clenched fist. She started rubbing my arm. "Are you okay? What's bothering you and making you angry?" she asked being sleepy.

I exhale harshly, "Trevor" I said trying not to get angrier than I already am.

"It's okay, Spence. If he hurts anybody, he's just gonna beat them up. Not kill them." She said casually still a bit groggy from waking up.

My eyes widen at that thought. Making me angry, but she adjusted her head and putting it back on my chest where it was most comfortable.

She's the only one who can calm me down like this. I take a deep exhale, and start stroking her hair. I felt her smiling as I was doing so.

That made me smile, it just takes as much as her smiling, and that's it. Then I'm smiling. Her smiling is contagious.

Then we're just sitting there, cuddling. We're both smiling and having a good time; just laying here. That's all I've ever wanted. Having someone to do this with. I love every minute of this.

Next thing I know, just as we're cuddling, my phone starts going off. I answer it.

"Hello?" I asked after pressing accept.
"Hey spence, you may want to turn on the news" JJ said on the phone.

My eyes widen. I then slowly take my arm from under (y/n) and swing my legs to the side of the bed.

Then I got up and went into the living room, I walked around the couch and grabbed the remote I turned on the tv. I closed my eyes, and almost begging in my head to not let it be Trevor. Anybody, but Trevor.