Nevada Case

SPENCER'S POV

I had a great dream with (y/n) at first, but then it took a turn.. that she was taken again. Taken by a killer we were going to look into who had disappeared out of thin air. We're thinking the killer is female, but not much else yet on that case considering they disappear and reappear whenever they please.

It was a similar situation with maeve, and I couldn't lose someone else like that. After I started screaming I woke up. That's the last thing I remember before waking up, feeling like I couldn't save her, and just screaming.

I jolt up from the bed, and get my swing my legs to the side of the bed and stretch before texting (y/n). I made a cup of coffee then texted her. My heart was still racing like crazy after waking up.

As I'm still waking up and scared from my dream, I immediately grab my phone off the charger and text her.

Me: "hey, (y/n) please tell me you're okay. I had a bad dream last night..."

(Y/n): "yes of course I'm okay, I'm so sorry you had a bad dream. Hopefully it'll all be better when we can be together when you get back! ❤️"

Me: "okay, I just wanted to check, it really scared me. And me too. I love you❤️"

(Y/n): " I love you too❤️"

And that was the end of it. I looked at what time it was 8:35AM. I gotta get ready for work, everyone else is probably ready; just waiting for me.

(The outfit on the bottom right)

I get ready, make sure my hair isn't a mess, and made sure I've calmed down and drank my cold coffee

I get ready, make sure my hair isn't a mess, and made sure I've calmed down and drank my cold coffee. I usually mind it being cold, but I didn't have time to make a fresh cup this time.

I chugged the whole cup of coffee, got my phone charger and the rest of my things and double checked in the room making sure I had everything.

Once I see that I do, I speed walk to the door and open it. I then close it behind me. I go down the elevator. Thankfully once the doors opened it looked like they hadn't gotten down too long before me.

I walk over to them, "you sleep well Reid?" Emily said teasing me. "Oh yeah, looks like you did pretty boy" Morgan said. They both chuckled. I rolled my eyes and ignored the remarks. Or tried to.

"Soo, did you have a good nights sleep Reid?" Morgan asked. I shrugged. "I suppose you could say that, just woke up from a bad dream. Other than that yeah, I suppose you could say I did" I said as I was looking out the window then looked at him.

He nodded. "I'm sorry man, bad dreams happen sometimes. Sometimes it's just about what we're scared of happening or anything really" he said as he pat my shoulder. I gave a soft smile and nodded.

"Thanks Morgan" I said before I looked back at the window. He nodded.

I took out my phone real quick. Texting (y/n) again before investigating and being on the field.

{ Me: "I'm about to go on the field. Just wanted to let you know and text you again to say that I love you. I'm hoping we catch this guy ASAP so I can come back home and come back home to you. I love and miss you. Hope you're having a good time with Garcia."

(Y/n): "okay baby, me too! I love and miss you too, and I am! I promise."

Me: "Okay, I hope to see you tonight or soon! ❤️"
(Y/n): "me too. Now go catch him! ❤️ " }

I smile from the last text from her, I see that we're there at the station. We all get out of the SUVs.

We walk in. The sheriff sees us and just waves at us. We wave back. "Alright, Commons, JJ, Prentiss and Alvez stay here." They all nodded. "The rest of us will go to the crime scene." He added.

The rest of us nodded. they walked into the conference room. The rest of us got into the SUVs and drove to the crime scene.

There were a couple of male victims, one upstairs and one downstairs. One was stabbed to death, but one was shot execution style. Their MO seemed to be sloppy, or didnt know what it was yet. But yet still seemed to be confident enough, considering it doesn't look like there's any hesitation with the stab wounds.

So they've obviously done this before a couple times. They look to be a white male and a Hispanic male both look like they're about 25-30 years old, average build and about 5'10-5'11.

"Looks like someone got their anger out, could've been from rage, or maybe a cheating significant other." Morgan said.

"I suppose you could put it that way, I feel like in a way it could be someone who's narcissistic or a sociopath. It could be a woman, it looks like they made sure cleanliness was a must" I said.

"I don't see any blood on the floor, this could've been premeditated, but convinced this victim otherwise and maybe convinced them into thinking it was something new in the bedroom" I added.

Morgan was speechless for a minute.

"That's.. a great observation. Let's get hotch and the others up here then look at the victim downstairs" Morgan said.

Morgan went down a few stairs and called them up. We explained to them what I was thinking of what happened. They all nodded and agreed of what looks like what had happened up here.

Then it looked like they had gotten confused, cause downstairs was the complete opposite.

"Okay, then why was cleanliness a must up here and everything seemed to be premeditated up here, but down there tells a different story?" Rossi asks.

I shrug "probably cause someone knocked or started to open the front door and had to think fast. Shot them execution style and had to run for it" I said.

"I guess that could make sense. Maybe she was already with the first victim so when she got done, and right after being finished with cleaning up. The next victim came in and was going to try to do it the same exact way, cause there's plastic on the floor. They realized the didnt have enough time for it all cause they heard something at the door and just shot them" Rossi said.

We all nodded in agreement.

My phone goes off, "hello?" I said.

"Hey Reid, it's Alvez. We found out that the first victim was married, and noticed that the wedding band is missing" he said as I put him on speaker.

Morgan went to check, "yep, there's a dent on his finger indicating a wedding band was there" he said confirming what Alvez said.

"Okay, have you told garcia?" I asked. "Yes, she's looking for the spouse right now. Well get in touch as soon as we know anything" Alvez said.

"Alright" I said. Alvez hung up. And we went to see if the other one was married. It didn't look like he was married, but we sent though his phone and looked like he was in a relationship.

———————————————————————————
Okay, so it's been hard lately trying to come up with the names of the chapters, so if you think they're strange or don't fit the chapter or anything. Please leave suggestions! I'd love it for any chapter I've done recently. If you come up with a different name, you can comment or message me!

Thank you all again for reading, it's very much appreciated. 🌸