Trouble pt. 2

**TW Abuse is in this chapter!!! **

MY POV
I woke up the next morning, I groan a little bit. Since I laid on the couch, my back hurt a little. It was quiet, maybe just a little too quiet. I walked around Reid's apartment and didn't see him anywhere. I was confused. I furrowed my eyebrows, I was still groggy, looking around for Spencer... I mean Reid. I suppose when I didn't find him it didn't bother me too much. I figured he must be at work, worst case scenario he'll be back within a few days from a case.

I scratch my near the back of my head, yawning as I'm still waking up. I look over to the kitchenette and Reid already made some coffee. "Of course" I said to myself. "That's Reid for you" rolling my eyes a little and giggling while adding that thought.

As I got closer to it I saw a note, it was something Reid did before leaving. "Be back in a couple days, there's a case in Florida. Will be back ASAP. Enjoy the coffee & apartment! =)" I smiled. Loved how he even left a note for me. I thought how he did that was cute, but back to the coffee. I grab a mug from one of the cupboards, and of course pour myself some coffee.

I like only some milk, and I'm a sugar freak. I love a lot of sugar in my coffee. From what I heard so does Reid. I shrugged at the fact that he would be gone for a couple days. It's his job, ya know? Speaking of jobs, I go back to mine in a couple days. They didn't want to rush me coming back into work, I'm glad they didn't. I'm glad I'm at Reid's for the time being though.

It was nice and cozy, it felt like home. Maybe it is home. I smiled at that thought. I sighed as I thought to myself "I don't think he likes me that way though" I sighed again with a frown forming on my face. I snap out of it. I grab my coffee and get to watching tv. Relaxing for once. I don't have to worry about Trevor. At least not for now. I took a deep breath in and I exhaled deeply with my eyes closed. I felt safe here.

Though, I felt something was off. I raised an eyebrow. I didn't know what it was, but I was gonna find out. I put my mug of coffee down on the coffee table where I was sitting, then proceeded to get up and find out what or who the hell it was.

I went to check all around the apartment, then I saw him. Trevor, just sitting there. I know I can run fast, but I didn't run fast enough to get to my phone to call Reid. He caught me and grabbed me. Dragged me out of Reid's apartment. Trevor stuck me in his trunk. "This is your punishment for not coming back when I said to" he said in a stern voice. Closing the trunk and getting in the car, driving off.

He's speeding back to his place. I was confused as to why. I suppose he didn't know that Reid wasn't at his place. Once he got there, he opened the trunk and threw me into his arms making me not moving a muscle. He said he'd punch me, or beat me to death otherwise.

He went into his house, and threw me into the basement. I got my head at the corner of the wall. A bit of blood came out from where i bit my head, but I knew that was the least of my worries. I don't know how long he plans to keep me here, but I hope it's not long.
——————————————————————————-
-a couple days later-

REID'S POV
We finished the case early, we caught the guy earlier than expected. So to me it wasn't a very exciting case. I just wanted to check on (y/n) when I got to the apartment.

I was driving back to the apartment being happy to see her. I closed my car door as I got to my apartment complex and locked my car. Walking across the street from the parking lot, to the apartments. I had a grin, I couldn't wait to see her. I put the keys in the lock, and as I unlock it I have the biggest smile on my face. But then I get terrified, I get scared. A horrible feeling. I start looking around frantically, I knew she'd be up by now.