Lovebirds

REID'S POV
I woke up before (y/n) and I decided that a few more minutes would be ok. I hope I don't get called into work any time soon. I would really hate to leave (y/n) alone considering what happened last time. I have a feeling I'll get called in though. I sigh at the thought. Putting (y/n)'s hair behind her ear. I just sit there and smile at how adorable she is. How beautiful. I want to wait for the right time to ask her out, I just have to figure out how. I don't want it to be out of nowhere or he pressured by Morgan. Knowing Morgan he'd damn well try to pressure me. I roll my eyes at that thought.

I also shake my head at the thought of what Morgan would say and try to get me to do, I seriously want it to be special and romantic though. She deserves it. Also considering what she's been through, I don't just want to ask her like it's not a big deal.

About 15 minutes go by and she wakes up. Being groggy and her messy hair, she's still as beautiful as ever. As she was raising her head from my lap and raising her arms stretching, and groaning. She was still so damn beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her. She gave me a weird look. "What? What is it?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised. I shook my head, "nothing" I said as I got off the couch and smiling.

I look back as she's still on the couch waking up. I go to my bedroom to change. I just put something together, something that was different from what I had been wearing from I'm not sure how long.
-
(What he had changed into)

I walk out, and I hear a gasp

I walk out, and I hear a gasp. I see (y/n) with her mouth covered with her hand as she gasped seeing me. "W-What? So I need to change? D-Does this look bad?" I said a little nervous. She shook her head no. "You look really freaking cute Spence oh my god" she said. I smiled, "really?" I said. She nodded.

"Wow, she just called me cute". I thought to myself. Just.. wow. "I wasn't expecting that to come out of her mouth", I added to that thought.

"I have a feeling I may get called into work, I hope I don't. I want to stay here and spend time with you, but if I have to I will bring you to work with me so you're not alone." I said. Her eyes widened a little bit, but nodded. "Okay" she said.

I felt a half smile form from my lips. I nodded. I went back onto the couch. "So are you gonna change miss (y/n)?" I asked letting out a chuckle as I put my thump and index finger along her jawline and chin. She gave me a half smile and chuckled. "Oh yeah, I'm going to in a minute mr genius" she said playfully. I laughed. She smiled.

She got up and made some tea, she made herself some green tea. "Did you want coffee or tea?" She asked softly. "Coffee please" I said. She nodded and started to make my coffee first. She added just enough sugar and creamer. I took the mug and tilted my head and kissed her on the cheek.

She blushed as she started to make her tea, it only took a few minutes. She sat down on the couch with her mug of tea. "Why do you drink tea instead of coffee?" I asked curiously. "Well, mr you're supposed to be a genius, it has more health benefits and has just as much caffeine as coffee does" she said playfully, sarcastically and being serious all in one.