The case

REID'S POV
As I get to work, they're all gathered in the conference room. I'm the last one to sit down, my tablet is already where I usually sit. I walk over to my seat and sit down. Seconds after Garcia goes over the case.

She can't look at the pictures sometimes cause of how gruesome they can be though.

That's how it usually is for garcia and serial killers, she can't handle it sometimes when it comes to the gruesome stuff they've done.

She goes through it and explains that this unsub goes after strippers in different states, but he seems to usually like brunettes.

He doesn't seem very picky with anything though, just a bit more of his victims are brunette.

I take a deep breath, thinking, hopefully (y/n) is okay.

As we go through our ideas, I take a closer look at a few of the pictures. It had looked like they wore rings or necklaces. Their throat was slit open, and having some bruises around their body. Then saw a few stabs to their stomach.

We discovered they're a sociopath, after we had talked about other things hotch finally said "wheels up in 20" we all nodded.

We all got our to go bags and got on the jet. I'm usually the quickest to pack so I'm usually on the jet first. Then it's usually rossi next, but it was Luke.

"Hey Reid" he said. I gave him a half smile and lifted my hand "hi" , I took out a book and started reading. He gave me a look as if he's confused, I look around being confused myself.

"Everything okay Reid? I have a feeling something is bothering you" he said. I took a deep breath, knowing if I said nothing he'd push me to tell him anyway like Morgan.

"It's (y/n) ,this case reminds me of her, she's a stripper and I don't know if she works any time soon. I hope she doesn't cause she may get caught by them, and that's what I'm worried about. I don't want to lose her, I almost lost her a couple times before. Im just worried about her, I hope she's safe at the apartment" I said taking a deep breath.

As I finished talking, he nodded. "Understandable. Why don't you text her really quick? And make sure she's safe?" He suggested. I wisened my eyes and forgot for a while that I'd text her. I then nodded in agreement. I texted her.

"Hey (y/n) , everything okay?"
"Yes! Everything's fine. Just missing you (= , I'm probably gonna go to work for a couple hours. Not as long as I'd usually end there, but garcia gave me the okay, she'll be checking on me through security!"

My eyes widened in fear and I replied with "did Garcia tell you about the case were doing tho? I thought she might advice against it."
"She didn't completely, as long as she can keep an eye on me then I'm fine. She said she may send a police officer down soon!"

I took a deep breath of relief, then taking one more deep breath. "Okay, just please be careful, okay..? This makes me worried you even considered going to work.."

"You know I'll always be careful. I'll be okay I promise, this'll be the one time I'll be going. I thought I'd go only cause they called me in!"

"Okay, just please.. I can't stress this enough (y/n) please be careful"

"Okay, I will be I promise! ❤️"