Home | SMUT-ISH?

(Enjoy this gif for no reason, you're welcome 🤤)

MY POV

As we drive home, Spence stops by the gas station. He gets a few snacks and a couple of drinks, gets a little bit of gas.

I see him walking out, opening the driver side door and handing me the bag of snacks. "Took you long enough" I said playfully and winked. He gave a closed lipped smile while staring at me for a minute.

I keep looking down at the drivers seat and back at him a few times, then look around once then back at him again, he was still looking at me. "What? What is it?" I said with a half smile and a chuckle. He still had that damn smile on his face. It made me melt every time. My heart always skips a beat just seeing that smile.

That damn smile gets me every time. "Nothing." He said shaking his head and chuckling. I lift an eyebrow and scoff, "oh really? Nothing?" I said with my arms crossed with a crooked smile. "Well, you're just beautiful that's all" he said shaking his head once again and smiling. I couldn't help but smile and start blushing.

He never fails to make sure I always feel beautiful. I love him so much it's crazy. I hope to marry this man and have his kids one day.

He then started to pump the gas, about 5 minutes went by and it finally stopped. He put the nozzle back where it was and closed the fuel cap. He then hopped back into the car from leaving the door open.

He then closed the door. He pulled out of the gas station, I finally looked in the bag cause I didn't tell him what I wanted, and he remembered he got (y/f/s) and (y/f/d) ! I gasp cause I don't believe he remembered, it's been a while. As I gasped I covered my mouth with the hand that was empty.

I heard him laughing. "You didn't think I'd remember did you?" Still laughing; saying it playfully. I shook my head; he didn't see since he's still driving. "No I didn't think so at all, especially since it's been a while since we've gone to a gas station to stop and get something" I chuckled. I gave a crooked smile.

Next thing I know, we're home. "Alright, we're home." He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Alright, thank god. I can't wait to watch a movie and just spend some time with you!" I said being excited as I unbuckled mine. He looked at me and gave me a crooked smile, "me too" he said as he closed the door on the drivers side.

As I gathered my things and I'm about to open the door, I feel the door opening and I see Spence. I hop out of the car. I put my hand on my back pocket making sure my phone was still there and it was. Out of nowhere Spence grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

He just cupped my face and got me to press my lips against his. His beautiful soft lips. He then closed the door behind me and carried me inside bridal style.

He took the keys and opened the door while I was drill in his arms, kicking the door shut behind us. We ran to the bedroom with me still in his arms, doing the same thing; kicking the door shut behind us. He threw me on the bed, and locked the door.

"I'm gonna take a shower, and if you wanna take one, ya know it'll be saving water if we take one together" he said trying to give me a hint.

I lifted an eyebrow, "oh really? Is that so?" I said playfully. He nodded, "oh yes, very much so" he said in confidence.

I shrugged walking toward the bathroom, "well, you are the doctor here." I said playfully as I turned around to look at him and winked. He gave a crooked smile. He walked back into the bathroom and locking the door. We both get undressed.

We take the shower, but as I'm finishing up with a bit of soap still on my body he gets me to turn around and grabs my head. Swiftly putting my lips against his, he quickly deepens the kiss. It turns into a make out session. It's getting heated. We take a deep breath taking a break, I finish up and get all the soap off of me. I quickly try to dry myself off, spencer doesn't even seem to both with it.

He tosses me on the bed, he tosses the covers on the bed to the side and then pulling them on top of us. He gets right on top of me and it starts to be a make out session again. It's getting heated again, I feel him caress my body. I see him admiring my body for a minute as he stops to breathe for a minute.

He goes back from the top, going from my lips to my collarbones, and so forth. He then puts a hand in between my breasts; then grabbing one aggressively. Then starting to squeeze it as if it's a stress ball. It's starting to turn me on so I let out a moan and I start heavy breathing.

He then takes a finger and starts to trace every part of my body, once he gets where he pleases he gave a crooked smile with a lifted eyebrow.

He then starts to tease me, then slides a finger into me. My heart is beating like crazy, I'm breathing heavy and I'm biting my lip trying not to mean so loud. he seems to enjoy seeing how I look at the moment, still having that same grin on his face.

He then inserts another finger, then one more. He then pumps them in and out of me a few times. He then takes his face and starts from the bottom up. I feel his hot breath against my skin, and feeling his hand traveling and caressing my body. It was driving me wild.

I still felt his hot and steamy breath till he made out with me, then inserting himself into me. At that point I had to let myself go and moan, I couldn't care about the neighbors anymore. He thrusted so fast, but it felt so good. I almost didn't want him to stop. It wasn't long though till he finished this time. He then plopped over on the right side of me.

"Oh my god, it's always amazing. Always amazing with you" he said trying to catch his breath. "And with you too" I said trying to do the same.

I then rolled over, and gave him a peck on the lips before hopping off the bed to clean myself up.

I go back into the bathroom and lock the door, I then clean myself up. It only takes a few minutes, I then unlocked the door and opened it. Seeing him in his boxers and patting the side I was laying on. I smiled and walked over to the bed. I put my underwear back on before we get ourselves situated and put the covers back on the both of us and cuddle.