JADE [3]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Saturday) (January)

-BLUE-

"WE'RE HITTING the club tonight" Is the way Kiana greets me when I open the door for her to enter the warmth and comfort of my two-bedroom home.

I close the door behind me, making sure that it's securely locked because the neighborhood is terrible, before slowly turning to face her. Well, technically her back is what I face because she's already walking towards my bedroom.

I roll my eyes and follow right behind her.

She places two large bags, her purse, keys, and phone on my bed first before turning to check to see if I followed her. I did, of course. It's four o clock in the afternoon and I've just put Lehi down for her nap. And after having her tire me out the entire morning, I plan on going right back to sleep. That's what I was doing before Kiana started knocking at my door anyway.

"You said club?" I ask dumbfounded. I lean against the doorway and cross my arms over my chest.

"I sure did. And before you even start to protest and shit, I got you the perfect outfit!" she shrieks excitedly and I frown. She moves everything she just put on my bed to the side and happily plops her ass down.

"I told Lehi that I would spend the entire day with her today, so I guess that's a no" I yawn.

"See, I already knew you were gonna say that. I came prepared sis!" She wiggles her eyebrows at me and I tsk. She looks as if she's just gotten her hair done and the Brazilian curls flow carelessly down her back when she flips her hair. "We can go to the club at ten. I know that's an hour after Lehi's bedtime"

I roll my eyes "And do you expect her to stay here by herself?"

"Well duh" she states sarcastically and I roll my eyes at her again. "Parents leave their kids home to go to the club all the time. It wouldn't be a first time thing" she crosses her legs and leans back against her hands on the bed.

"That sounds like some messed up junk that you would do"

She shrugs "I'm telling you, it happens all the time!" She lets out a chuckle when she sees my facial expression.

"I am not leaving my child" I drop my arms to my sides with a loud sigh.

"Let Christela watch her" she suggests and I immediately start to shake my head at her. She groans. "Why not?"

"First, I don't really want to go to a club. I rather spend the night sleeping with my daughter. And second, Christela knew that I was going to be off today so she went out of town" I slowly walk into my room and plop myself down right next to her.

"My grandma can watch her then"

I swiftly turn my head to look at her as though she's suddenly gone mad. "Your grandmother's mouth is filthy as hell. And she's always watching porn" I remind Kiana and she busts out laughing as if I just said the funniest thing in the world.

With a loud, unexpected snort, she throws her body back on the bed and clutches at her stomach while she continues to laugh. The short skirt that she's wearing rides up her thick thighs, nearly exposing her kat to me. I don't understand how she managed to walk in this weather in that short behind thing.

"Okay, Nana was a bad choice" She admits after her laughter semi dies down. I wish I had her laughing appetite. "What about my sister? Lehi likes her. My sister can watch her!" She shrieks directly into my ears and I almost slap her.

"I ain't going Kiana that's all I know. You can even get Michelle Obama for all I care, but I ain't going"

"Pleaseeee Blue!" She quickly gets up from my bed to come stand in front of me.