JADE [56]

FOUR MONTHS LATER

(Friday) (June)

-JADE-

"I CAN'T believe you're not coming with us" I whine, wrapping my arms around my man's neck and lifting on my toes to plant a kiss against his lips.

His large hands come down to my hips and he drags me closer to him. He dips his head until his lips is hovering over mine and I pant in anticipation. Since the three months we've gotten back together, I haven't been able to get enough of his lips. Especially since they were pretty much the only parts of his body that I could have.

"I'm more sad than you are, baby. Trust me" his breath invades my mouth, and I taste the mintiness of his words.

"Can't you reschedule the meeting?" I slightly tilt my head back when he goes for my lips.

"Unfortunately, I can't, beautiful" he captures the back of my neck and runs his thumb over my lips. I purposely didn't wear lipgloss because of him. He loves to smear it over my lips when it's time to kiss me. "Did I tell you how delectable you look today?"

"Only a quarter of a million times"

With a light chuckle, he brings my face close to his again and descends his lips upon mine into a deep kiss. He presses my breasts into his hard chest and invades my mouth with his tongue, stroking, sucking, and taking complete control until my toes are curling in my Gucci tennis shoes. For the two days that I won't have him on the trip, he's imprinting his taste into my mouth until all I remember is him. I don't mean to moan, but I can't help it. The way he manhandles me in a kiss is just...

My hands drift down to cup his face and I stretch my mouth over his, pulling his tongue deeper. My body is igniting with fire. I want him. My body craves that sexual connection with him like it never has before. But I told him that I want the next time that we have sex to be in the covenant of marriage. After a week, he agreed.

Sex with Kevin was great, but feeling connected to God is even greater.

He slowly pulls back a few centimeters, pressing our forehead together, hard breaths against my mouth. My eyes are still closed and my lips are tingling. I don't have to be looking at him to know that lust is burning so vividly in his eyes. It's hard.

"I'll see you in two days" he whispers against my mouth and I slowly open my eyes.

"In two days. I miss you already" I let go of his face and let my hands trail down his chest for a few seconds before dropping them at my sides.

"Call me as soon as you get there"

"Hey lovebirds, we gotta go!" Mayra's husband calls out from the driver's side of one of the many Jeeps that we're driving to the airport today, and Kevin and I turn to look at him.

We're going on a huge family trip to Costa Rica. I'm the only one that's not boarded. And since I definitely don't want to get all the excited people irate from waiting on me, I drop one last kiss against Kevin's lips and promise to call him.

Costa Rica, here we come...

*

Four hours and some minutes later, Ramiah's jet lands on Costa Rican's soil. From the airport, a private driver picks us up in a limo since it's a lot of us, and takes us to the beach house where we'll be staying for the next ten days. The joy, excitement, and raw happiness splattered on everyone's face—from the kids to the grown ups—I can't really put my feelings into words right now to describe how I feel. Everyone's here.

Melissa and her family, including her mom and her dad. Vanessa and her family, as well as her mother, Tinka. A very pregnant Melanie and her husband. Mayra and her family. My mother and a getting-better-day-by-day Miss Sherly. Kiana, Ramiah, and Ky'rie. Even Heather and Brandon are here. The only person that's currently, and sadly missing right now is my man. But I exaggerate not when I say that everyone's here. I don't know how Melanie pulled that one off, but she did.