JADE [15]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Friday) (January)

-BLUE-

"Damn, the D must've been extra good for you to be smiling this early in the freaking morning" Is Kiana's greeting to me as she walks through my door. My fake smile vanishes immediately.

"Wait, Blue got some vitamin D last night?! When, how, where?! And by who?!" Heather follows behind Kiana, completely ignoring the fact that I'm standing right at the entrance and leaving me to close and lock the door behind them. Per usual.

"The first person that comes to your head is the correct answer" Kiana answers, hopping to sit on one of the stools that face the kitchen.

"Wait, President Obama?" Heather hops on the stool next to Kiana and stares at her questionably. I chuckle from where I'm standing.

Really?

"Why must you be Ed all the freaking time? Why are you thinking about president Obama anyway?"

"Cause Trump ain't shit"

"So you mean to tell me that the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning is political shit?"

"Of course not!"

"Then why the hell is Barack Obama, out of all people, your first guess?! Like why the hell is he the first person that comes to your mind?!"

"I don't fucking know! Why the hell you sound jealous?"

"The same reason why you dumb"

"You freaking dumb, bitch. I got my high school diploma"

"I got mine too, the fuck? But maybe your ass should've just dropped out cause school didn't help you. You're as dumb as a dick"

I roll my eyes at Kiana's retort. The woman can't go two minutes without mentioning dick.

"And you're as dumb as a virgin pussy"

"How is a virgin pussy dumb? Explain to me. Since you think you so fucking smart and shit" Kiana crosses her arms over her chest and expectantly glares at Heather for an answer.

Heather opens her mouth to reply but I don't let her. "Please shut the hell up before y'all wake up my child" I walk in the kitchen and stare at both of them.

"Say that to Heather's loud mouth ass"

"Bitch, I'm White. I don't have a big mouth, so she talking to you"

"See? That's why I call you dicky-dum. Who said anything about a big mouth? I said your ass was loud dumbass, clean your ears out in the morning instead of thinking about black cocks"

"You such a hypocrite! How you gon tell me to stop doing something that you won't?!"

"Let me rephrase that sentence so I can make myself more clear. Stop thinking about Obama's cock, he's happily married with two children and he don't want you"

"Fuck you, wide-ass thot"

My eyebrows contract. Say what?

"I don't fuck in the butt. But you do, so I guess you just insulted yourself. See? That's why you dicky-dum" Kiana shrugs nonchalantly.

Heather opens her mouth to retort, but I don't let her again. "Do y'all want to hear the story of how I met Kevin or not?"

"Hell yeah!" Kiana is the first one to answer, turning her attention fully towards me.