JADE [26]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Tuesday) (January)

-BLUE-

MIAMI, FLORIDA's weather makes Atlanta's weather seems evil and inhumane for anyone that lives there.

"Wow"

"Holy shit"

"This is amazing"

"I can't wait to see inside!"

Is all of our reactions as Kevin drives into what he tells me is a private driveway. Usually garages are in front of houses, but this exquisitely unique house has the garages in the back. I look around gapingly because holy shit I can already tell that the interior of this house is going to blow our minds.

Kevin drives to the back and shows us the garage and drives back to the front to park in the guest parking space. As soon as he puts the car on park, we all fly out the car, excited to see what the inside of this house holds.

Lehi and Ky'rie start shrieking simply by seeing the view of the beautiful steps and the large wooden door. Ramiah is the one to unlock the door again and we all rush in. Then we all gasp. First thing we all undoubtedly notice when we step in is the openness of the place and the view of the pool on the left. And that is after you check out the amazing living room. I turn my head to the right, and there sits the large dining room.

"Oh my God, this is nice" comes out of my mouth.

"What? You haven't gotten to the best parts. This is only the entrance" I hear Ramiah say behind me and I quickly turn to look at him.

"Ram-bam, this is yours too?!" Ky'rie gawks. Ramiah chuckles.

"Unfortunately I gifted it to my brother"

"When you marry my sister, I'm expecting a gift just like this!" Ky'rie opens her arms and spins around. Kiana chokes and nearly dies in shock. I walk to where she's standing and pat her back.

"I'll keep that in mind" Is Ramiah's reply. "Should I give you ladies a tour or would you prefer to just freely roam around?"

"The better question is, where the hell is your brother?" Heather asks and Kevin shakes his head.

"He's on a trip with his fiancée" Ramiah slyly responds. Heather rolls her eyes with a loud groan. "Sorry"

"Fiancée doesn't mean wife, so there's still a chance" She winks at him before walking off.

"Jace would like her" Ramiah comments with a smirk.

"Is Jace really engaged?" I ask, simply out of curiosity. Heather plays around a lot that sometimes people take her way too seriously.

"Yes. But like she said, fiancée doesn't mean wife. Engagement doesn't mean marriage" he shrugs and I raise a questioning brow. What the hell does that mean?

"As usual, we'll be back with your luggage" Kevin plants a kiss on the side of my neck, pat my bum and walk back out the wooden that just slides open. Ramiah follows right behind him.

The kitchen just snatches the little bit of oxygen that we had in us right out, leaving us to gasp in hopes that it'll come right back. The kitchen is breathtaking. Literally. Everything revolves around it.

It contains a double-sub-zero refrigerator that doesn't even look at all like a refrigerator. Tons of storage space with what looks like the latest technology equipments. The marbled island contains a plate warmer and I run a hand over it, amazed because I have never in my life seen anything like that. Heather asks if it's a frypan and I shake my head.