JADE [20]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Saturday) (January)

-BLUE-

"WHERE IS Lehi?" I hear Kevin say behind me and I turn to look at him. He's standing in the bathroom's doorway with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. Droplets of water trickle down his chest and my breath catches in my throat.

Holy shit.

I slowly arise from the bed and swing my feet to the side to touch the carpet. "I put her down for her afternoon nap"

And thank God that I did because the things that I want Kevin to do to me right now, Lehi would have to be deeply sleeping.

Kevin looks at me and I look right back at him, slowly parting my thighs to grant him the bare view of me wearing absolutely nothing underneath his shirt.

His lips part and his eyes darken. I squirm on the bed impatiently. I can't get enough of this man. No matter how hard I try, my body doesn't listen. It's as if it has a brain of its own.

Kevin drops the towel and a soft gasp escapes my lips. His erected cock stares at me angrily and monstrously. I lick my lips at the sight of all he has to offer. Which, by the way, is quite a lot.

"We didn't use a condom earlier" he tells me, slowly walking towards me with his cock bobbing with each step. My eyes follow his every movement lustfully.

"I'm on the pill"

He raises a questioning eyebrow. With one final step, he's standing in front me with a scowl on his face, his dick inches away from my face. My fingers twitches to just wrap around the length. "You've fucked Brandon?"

I shake my head "For my period" I slowly rise to my feet and stand before him, my eyes boring into his. "They help my period"

"You let someone else have you?" His hand suddenly reaches underneath my shirt until he's touching me, his fingers strumming my clit like guitar. I close my eyes and throw my head back with a moan. "Mm?"

Moisture sips out of me and I feel as though I may pass out if he doesn't get inside me soon.

"Kev" I rock against his fingers. He slides a finger inside me and I cry out.

"Tell me" he slides in a second one and I hiss, my body humming with pleasure. With his other hand, he drags me closer to him and sucks at the skin on my neck.

"N-no"

"Fuck" he let's go of my waist and palms one of my breasts. I reach out and grab onto his hard cock, fisting him and jerking him back and forth, causing him to curse even more under his breath.

The softness and the warmth of his dick in my hands somehow gets me even wetter.

The hand crawls up from my boobs to encircle my throat and he smashes his lips against mine, causing me to release a loud moan into his mouth. His kiss is rough and bruising. He sucks and bites onto my lips, his fingers moving faster inside me. The pleasure is too much to bear that I quickly forget that I'm supposed to be pleasuring him back.

His thumb rolls over my clit and my stomach clenches. As my body is getting ready to get loose and convulse around his fingers, he pulls them out.

My eyes pop open wide and I pull back.

He switches us positions on plops himself down on the bed. He leans back against his hands and stare at me. "Ride me"

My vagina throbs upon hearing that.

I attempt to remove my shirt, but he quickly tells me not to. I crawl atop him with my knees pushed into the soft mattress, my pussy hovering right above his hard cock. He grabs himself in a fist and aligns him at my entrance. My body trembles with anticipation.