JADE [57]

EPILOGUE

TWO YEARS LATER

-JADE-

WEAK LIGHT penetrates through a gap in the drawn drapes, illuminating light in our bedroom. There's no color in the sky yet, absolutely no brightness, so either it's about to rain or I woke up too early again. Just like many mornings like this one, my husband is stretched behind me, folded around my body as if he's my protection. It amazes me how protective he is even in his sleep, especially more so now that I'm carrying our second child.

"Mm, good morning wife" his deep slumbering voice mumbles against my neck, his hand stretching across my belly to rub it, and going up to cup one of my ample breasts. "Are you awake?"

"No" I attempt to mumble sleepily. I know what he wants. He wants the exact same thing every single morning—and night, and afternoon, and just pretty much whenever and wherever he can get it. And believe me, I'm not complaining.

"Sleeping people don't talk, baby" his other hand skitters in between my thighs until he's rubbing me through the silky material of my underwear. Last night I fell asleep before he got home, so that pretty much explains why I still have my underwear on right now.

"Mm, but I'm sleepy" I lie, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning out. I'm already so wet for him, and I know that he knows that. He knows my body better than I probably know it myself. And me and him both know that a single touch from him is all it takes to send my body into a frenzy. Especially now that I'm pregnant.

"Oh, go to sleep then" his hand reduces to a stop.

As quickly as I can, I turn to face him, picking out the planes of his handsome face hidden in the shadows of half-light. I trail my hand down to wrap around the stiff length in between his legs.

His breath hitches. "If you're really sleepy, baby, please go to sleep right now. Otherwise, I'm going to have my way with you" he groans from the movements of my hand.

"You promise?"

"Oh baby, I freaking promise" he sits up to peer down at me. All the blood in my body pulses under his heated gaze. I'm so beyond ready for him to have his way with me. "You look so beautiful when you're all horny" he lowers his head to drop a kiss against my lips.

"Well now that you know, please do something about it"

He doesn't hesitate. He goes first about gently removing my panties, which is something that I'm trying to get used to because he usually rips them clean off my body. He kisses my stomach, blows lightly against my belly button, and slides lower until all I can make out is the shape of his head under the covers. He scoots even farther down, lifting my legs over his shoulders, opening me up, and pressing his face into the wet center of my body. He draws a long sniff of my smell and that alone is enough to turn me on. He loves the way I smell.

His big hands cup my cheeks and he brings me to his mouth, tasting me with long, lazy laps of his tongue. He eats me like I'm his favorite dessert and he can't get enough. My hands trail up to my breasts to massage them the way he does. He moans against me, widening my legs and feasting on me as if I'm his breakfast. The coating of his jaw, scraping against the sensitive skin of my thighs is an erotic burn that I crave more of. His tongue flattens against the little bundle of nerves, spreading the wetness all along the slit. When his tongue, like it's done many times before, licks that tight puckered hole that's back there, all the air whooshes from my body and I buck.

"Oh God, babe" my torso and hips lift underneath the covers. He sucks on me as if he's a man overfilled with hunger and I claw at the sheets, crying out into the semi-darkness in our bedroom. The pleasure explodes behind my lids like fireworks as my legs shake around him.