JADE [36]

REMEMBER: I NEED COMMENTS! FEEDBACK! ETC!

(Saturday) (January)

-JADE-

THE NEXT morning, Kiana and I make breakfast and we all sit around the table like a happy ass family and enjoy. While we eat, we discuss our plans for the day; in which Ramiah asks if it is okay for him to take Ky'rie and Kiana somewhere else. Kevin and I concur in a heartbeat and tell them that we have plans to go see Kevin's grandmother today.

I remind them about Melanie's gender reveal party and we all agree that we'll see each other over there. On time.

After we're all done, Ky'rie volunteers to wash the dishes while Kiana and I tidy up the place a bit. Kevin's condo isn't over the top, but it's just as luxurious and well-decorated as the other places that Ramiah owns.

"Where do you think he's taking y'all?" I ask Kiana while I threw away the rest of Lehi's blueberry oatmeal.

"He didn't tell me" she rolls her eyes.

"I know it's gonna be good" I smile and nudge her with my elbow. She returns my smile.

"I know"

"Do you think Heather's having a good time with Jace?" I place Lehi's bowl in the sink for Ky'rie to wash and lean back against the counter.

"Truthfully, I don't even want to think about her trifling ass. But I hope she is having the time of her life. Otherwise, she's gonna look stupid"

I nod. I still can't believe that she isn't here with us right now. She really chose to stay back for some dick. That's so low, even for her.

"What do you think about Melanie?"

"She's gorgeous! And thick! I thought I had a great shape but I don't even compare"

I chuckle. "You guys have the same body"

"She looks more fit than I am"

"Do you not see her husband?"

"Hell yeah! Whew chile! I almost forgot that he was a damn pastor!"

I bust out laughing. And since I'm a physical laugher, Kiana braces herself for my swat. "Don't let Ramiah hear you"

"Girl, it's so many fine men around us, I can't help it. I definitely see why Melanie's pregnant now"

"I can't believe it"

"Shoot, I can! Did you see how he couldn't keep his hand off of her? I know something went down when they got in their car. Mm-hmm"

"You're too much, Ki"

"Nah, but for real though. I really like her. She's really laid back and funny. I appreciate how she made my sister and I feel included and stuff"

This makes me happy to know. "She changed so much. In a good way"

"She has this vibe that I can't explain. Like, you can't be in a room with her and not want to talk to her. I don't know" she lifts a shoulder and drops it.

"I get what you mean"

"Tell me why I expected them to start talking about how Jesus was coming soon, and how we had to repent and stuff?"

I laugh.

"No, seriously. I was waiting for them to start a bible study. Do you know how shocked I was when I heard her ask you if there was a special position?"

I can't contain my laughter.

"You're laughing, but I'm deadass serious" Kiana crosses her arms over her chest and leans against the opposite counter.