JADE [13]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Thursday) (January)

-BLUE-

A freaking black BMW pulls in front of my house and the few neighbors that are outside fight to see who's inside.

Oh crap.

I stay on the porch and fidget nervously with the bottom of the black dress that Kiana landed me. I look down at myself and flick my eyes back and forth at my neighbors. A few more people come out to look and I instantly make a mental note to tell Kevin to downgrade on the cars he drives when he comes to my neck of the woods. I sure as hell don't want to get robbed because of people suddenly thinking I'm rich and crap.

People in Kinspring city will rob you for buying a new TV, now enough said.

When Kevin walks out of the car to open the passenger's door, that goes up and not out, by the way, all eyes are on him, watching him like a hawk. I'm almost way to hesitant to step out from the porch because shit, this feels like a movie. But this is a reality where people will probably try to rob my house before I make it back tonight.

I don't like being in this movie.

I walk on the grass in Kiana's stilettos and the heels sink into the dirt. I curse under my breath and try to add less pressure on them when I walk.

Kevin watches my every move and somehow my spine straightens with this sudden need to walk sexily for him. I take a deep breath, hold my head up high and add some confidence to my steps towards him. When he licks his lips the way that always makes me melt, I know that I've succeeded. His stare, his look, oh shit his look, and his delicious scent makes me forget completely that we have eyes on us.

As far as I'm concerned, we're the only two in this world right now and I'm putting on a show for him.

"Jade" Is his greeting to me in a deep, breathy tone.

Goosebumps crawl up my skin "Kev" I reply in that same breathy tone. And not because I wanted to, but because the man seriously takes my breath away. Starting from his crispy black suit, gold chain, gold watch and all the way down to his Versace loafers.

"You look absolutely... smashing" his eyes trail leisurely over my body, causing my body to heat up under his stare.

"You look dashing as well"

Fuck dashing, he looks edible. Good enough to eat as dessert, or even freaking appetizers. He looks fuckably fuckable and ridably rideable, and I long to do just that all night long.

It really has been too long.

"Am I drooling?" He jokes, dabbing the sides of his kissable pink lips. I chuckle.

My body's so hot and achy right now that even the damn chuckle didn't come out well.

"Wow" he licks his lips again and this time when he looks at me, my knees buckle and I nearly land on my ass.

I just need it now.

"We should get going" I suggest and he snaps out of the trance. He takes a hold of my hand and helps me get in the car and as soon as my ass hits the seat, I bite into my cheek to keep myself from moaning out loud.

Kevin makes sure that I'm perfectly situated and comfortable before closing the door. I drop the clutch onto my lap and look around gapingly. The whole interior is brown.

When Kevin positions himself behind the wheel, I turn to him with happiness and excitement, no doubt, swimming in my eyes. This is purely amazing. I wish Lehi could be here right now to express my emotions for me.