JADE [4]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Sunday) (January)

-BLUE-

"WHY THE hell are you following me?!" I start throwing punches at Ramiah, aka Mr. Zaddy from Brandon'z two days, as soon as he slowly comes to a stop under a red light.

Can you believe that the bastard is the one driving our drunk asses home?

I say our because yes indeed, I am drunk. Which is, by the way, all thanks to me and this desperate need to feel a fire light up inside of me for Brandon, because I only saw the girls when they wanted to leave. And that was at three O clock in the morning instead of midnight like Kianna promised me.

"Whoah! I'm taking you home woman, I'm not following you!" He slightly leans against the window to dodge my weak punches.

"Yes, you are!" I smack his arm but I might as well have not because it's useless. His body is as hard as bricks. I briefly wonder if that's a new trend now, for men to look as if they eat cement for breakfast and dinner.

"How so? You're in my car and I'm driving you home. How does that come down to me following you?" He looks at me with amusement doing flips in his eyes. And even though I very well know that it is useless, I smack him again.

"Why were you asking about me?!" Another smack.

He starts laughing at this point because I just won't stop. Oddly, I start to question how drunk I really am because instantly I notice how beautiful his smile is. His teeth look straighter than my life can ever be and as white as snow.

"B, calm down!" Kiana squeaks from the back, reaching out to me so that she can hold my hands. Ramiah just stares at me amusedly, as though he's somebody so important and that he can't believe that I just put my hands on him.

"I told you to not sit, shit sit, let her sit in the front!" Heather slurs from the back as well. And now that I'm really thinking about it, I might be more tipsy than drunk because there's no way I sound like Heather right now.

"You're shitfaced as hell right now, Heath!" Kiana lets go of my hands and starts laughing, her body thrashing in the back as if she's having a very strong seizure. Heather starts laughing too.

"Shitfaced!" Heather mocks in a fake male voice. They both howl in laughter. The light finally turns green and Ramiah flies down the empty road of Kinspring city at three in the morning.

Out of nowhere, and I literally mean out of no freaking where, a huge bubble of laughter escapes my mouth and all three of us are screeching in laughter. I even go as far as laying my head on Ramiah's shoulder. I don't know what the hell is so funny, but it is.

The word shitfaced keeps repeating in my head like a broken record and I'm clutching my stomach from how hard I'm laughing.

We laugh as if we'll never laugh again. We laugh like mad freaking women. We laughed until our jaws hurt.

When Ramiah stopped under the red lights, we only had five more minutes before I could get to my place, and roughly three minutes later because Ramiah was dead ass flying down the road, his tires screech to a complete stop in front of the house. That's when we finally stop laughing.

I know some of the neighbors might come out, but I can't even find it within myself to care about that right now.

"Ooh shit, that was funny" I open the door and stumble out of the car. "Thanks, Mr. Zaddy" I wink at Ramiah and he winks back, and maybe it's because I'm shitfaced, but my heart skips a beat.