Chapter 52 | Infiltration I

51 | Infiltration (Part 1)

[06.02 PM] The Knight has made a visit. Will distract him to give you time.

The Knight.

Namjoon.

Namjoon is currently at Yoongi's office. And for what reason?

For whatever reason he may have had to be visiting your husband at the moment, there is no time to wonder what it is about. With him being under Yoongi's watch, there is an opening for you to make the move.

"Are you ready, Ma'am?

A voice comes in and sends you jumping on your seat. You have had your eyes on your phone, re-reading Yoongi's last text message to make sure you are reading it correctly when you are suddenly interrupted.

Looking up while pressing a palm on your chest, you find Soobin, Namjoon's loyal assistant, standing by your desk. The young assistant has been the one assigned to escort you through the building and between floors every time Namjoon is not available. Particularly today, he has been nearly glued to your side, stating that he was given the responsibility of keeping you save and to watch over you.

Whatever the hell that means.

Your mind has been reeling over the fact that the plan is actually happening to care about it too much. After weeks of planning and making strategies, the day finally comes. With the security keycard now in your possession, and all the chances are open, you definitely cannot stop now. No matter how much your nerves are starting to warn you to back down.

Soobin tilts his head when you are still not answering him. The small movement snaps you out of your stupor, enough to make you realise how much you have been openly staring at him. The boy, however, only keeps smiling at you as he waits until you respond to him.