Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Wrong Rabbit Hole

"Where did I end up."

"Are you lost, Lady."

"Abigal my name is Queen Abigal Queen of the Queens, and where am I?"

"Well, your in the North home of the Stark's."

"The Starks like in GOT?"

"What?"

"Nevermind, is their Queen Sasha Stark, can I speak to her?"

________________________

"Are you so sure this will work Queen?" Nikki asked me as I laughed and twirled my black with light as snow tip hair. "Yeah I have done this many times, and it does take at least in the next three days to get to this zone Stephen wants me to find." I said as she nodded as Kaylaa and Ray walk over and hand me the bottle of magic beans and my travel sack. "If I am not back in five days start a search party for me. Tell my brother that I needed to do this alone. I love you guys." I said as I hugged them in a tight embrace that I almost stopped breathing.

As I threw the magic bean into the cold Maine ocean of storybrooke, a blue portal opened. "Five days, see you then." I said yelling as Nikki came over and handed me a box. "Put this in your bag, and if anything happens in an emergency find a cave or somewhere high. You'll know what to do then I'll see you soon Abigal Queen my dearest friend." She said letting go of my hands and walked back to the others. I looked at the one last time and put my crown and magic mirror in my pocket along with the sampler. And my eye of Ancient one.

Before the blue glowing portal closed in a woosh I jumped into the rabbit hole, aka the portal and the blue light continued until multi-tubes appeared. But before I could do anything my head was struck with something sharp, my eyes slowly shut and everything goes dark. When I woke up I saw the hard ground of a land. It was cold and soft yet icy. As I sit up I see snow on the ground and some falling.

I'm not supposed to be here, I'm supposed to be in the Magic realm not like the game but a realm my grandma taught me when I went to be mentored by her. She taught me I could find cures and magic needed when needed.

As I got out of my thoughts I put my queen crown on and put my hood on my fur coat on. Yes, it gets cold in the magic dimension due to cures being there. And also since it's below 40* fahrenheit. After I put on my furred hood I heard the sound of hooves on the ice. Someone with a horse. I go on the muddy road and wave my hands. As the horse comes closer I see the person and they don't stop. And I bring my hands up and the horse stops.