Q & A

Hey everyone here is our Q&As if you have any questions we will add to this.

Plus we will answer questions that are simple!

Alexi Rae:

Q: How Many Characters in this book or in this series do I write?

A: For your information in my questions. I play the Abigals and the majority of the new characters. And I'm happy SummerS844 has joined me in playing Jimmy and Angelica. I have had fun playing Abigal Queen and messing around with the plot. Then adding her family which was played by me. All the Stark's and original game of thrones characters at the moment and in the future are played by the talent Summer.

Q: Am I going to write more about ABIGAL Queen then in the game of thrones series with them?

A: Abigal Queen is apart of my main series the Five girls. Which will be explained in a book. But yeah she will be in her own mini 2 maybe 3 books at most by herself explaining more about her. She may seem one sided here but that is because it's apart of how when I publish the end of this part of the story for her.

Q: Who does Abigal Queen end up with?

A: At the moment my mind Abigal Queen doesn't end up with one person. She loves Jon Snow enough to be another's true love. But more about this one question is to come. 

Q: Why Are Black and White sisters and not just the same person?

A: Because White and Black are two different people who make up Abigal Queen. She is the pure which means half and half in a way of pure yin and yang which means good and bad pure. It shows how she is both strong in both.

Summer S:

Comment for more questions.