Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Wedding of A Half Fairy & A Stark

" Today is the day that I may get my happily ever after."

"Yes and never lose it."

"I won't I pray and hope."

________________________

Today was the day, Anastasia was going to get married to her true love Brandon Stark. She truly loved him. Abigal Queen was helping her with her makeup and hair. Plus getting her some shoes. While already being ready from the morning.

Sansa comes in and helps put her in her wedding gown that was beautiful, different than most. Anastasia wish her mother could be here to witness her marriage. And she wishes she could have her father walk her down the aisle.

Anastasia was getting nervous that Lily went in and tried to calm her but couldn't so she called in the ladies. Anastasia was just panicking about something. Like most brides on their wedding days. She couldn't get over the feeling of this feeling.

Angelica sensed something was wrong with Anastasia, "Anna, are you alright?" She asked, her eyebrows scrunched together.

She was still panicking about the thoughts running through her head. "I don't have a father or a brother to walk me down the aisle." She said to every girl trying to calm down.

"This is the time I need my brother." Abigal Said looking at her and sees Jon walking close in the hallway.

"Maybe Jon could?" Angelica suggested.

"What was that about me?" Jon asks coming in almost tripping Abigal and he catches her. She blushes and leaves the room leaving her sketches open of her fashion.

"Can you walk Anna down the aisle, bro, she really needs it." Angelica asks, practically demanding for him to do it.

"I would be honored to walk my sister in law down the aisle." Jon said as Anna Hugged him and walked out as luckily her makeup didn't get ruined.

"Who's sketches are these?" Jon asked looking through the book full of sketches of fashion ideas and measurements. As he handed Angelica the book.

"Hmm.." Angelica says, looking over at Abigal who is across the hall talking to Anna, and batting her eyebrows playfully,

Abigal, this is important. Jon is looking at your sketches!

"What oh gosh I left my sketches open, I hope he doesn't think there terrible!" She says knowing every sketch in her big sketch book.

No, I think they're beautiful. He'll love them. Angelica said,

Ok! She says as she continues to help Anna.

Angelica walks out of the dressing room, and stands in the back of the aisle. All of a sudden, she starts to become weak. Her limbs shake, and her hands start to grow cold, freezing cold. "What is.. This?" She says, bringing her hands up to her face. To her surprise, her hands are covered in frost, and they feel extremely numb. Quickly, she runs up to her room and grabs a pair of warm mittens, and returns back to the aisle. She couldn't miss the wedding.

Abigal is infront of a mirror with Anastasia, "It's stupid people still have to teach me how to put on makeup." She says to Abigal. "It's not stupid for me, my mother taught me how to do makeup like my sister Evie before I could walk. I learned how to be beautiful before I was seven." Abigal said as she pulled a box out of her pocket. "This isn't one of those formal gifts but, all of us before we decided not to search that much. We all got you a gift. It isn't much but it does work with finding something you truly wish for." Abigal said handing her the magical item.